Canada is a country in North America. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Canada has a great reputation for being a friendly and safe place to live and raise a family. It’s one of the top 3 most popular countries globally and is ranked #1 for quality of life. Canada is the second-largest country in the world in its size, and its population is around 35 million people.
Many Filipinos’ dream is to migrate in Canada, and if you ever want to work in this country, the OMANFIL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas is currently looking for 300 Registered Nurses. Applicants may apply on or before August 3,2022.
Job Description: Registered Nurse
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice.
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians.
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plan for patients.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or CELBAN (Canadian English Language Benchmark Assessment for Nurses) passer or willing to take English test requirement as soon as possible
- NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) passer is a plus but not required.
Online Bridging- There will be a prerequisite to complete six (6) months of online course work (minimum of 20 hours/week) to meet the licensing requirements before leaving for Canada. Online Bridging is free.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: CAD 6,142: PHP 265,580. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: OMANFIL INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- POEA License No: POEA-093-LB-072910-PA
- Address: 2ND FLOOR RODEO BUILDING 802 KM 18 WEST SERVICE ROAD SOUTH SUPERHIGHWAY, PARANAQUE CITY, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Official Representative: ROSALINDA R. DE OCAMPO
- Tel.No/s.: 8211650-55/8222141-45
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3115295 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN CANADA:
Leave a Reply