HyLife stands out as Canada’s top pork producer and a major exporter of premium pig products due to their dedication to customer service, integrity, and sustainability. But that’s not where their dedication to excellence ends. To meet the changing demands of the expanding market today, HyLife’s creative leaders are constantly growing and developing the business.
If you ever have 3 years experience as a butcher or meat cutter here in the Philippines and you want to be part of this company, the MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES, INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 100 Butchers/Meat Cutters. Applicants may apply on or before November 4, 2022.
Job Description: Butcher/Meat Cutter
- Slaughter and eviscerate hogs for further processing.
- Process pork carcasses into primal cuts.
- Prepares special cuts/retail cuts, and deboning.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must be knowledgeable in pork slaughtering processes which may include but not limited to gambreling, sticking and evisceration or;
- Knowledgeable in preparing special cuts/retail cuts, and deboning.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: CAD 2,678: PHP 114,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: MAGSAYSAY GLOBAL SERVICES, INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-070-LB-022818-R
- Address: G/F, SUITE 1A AND 2/F, G.E. ANTONINO BUILDING, J. BOCOBO COR. T.M. KALAW ST MANILA
- Official Representative: PATRICK REED H. MAXWELL
- Tel. No./s: 8628-9600/ 5672222 EXT 9781
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: Hylife Foods
- Principal/Employer Address: Manitoba, Canada
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10261294
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3152360. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Candy Company in Canada: In search of Professional Taste Tester
- Canada is hiring 30 Machine Operators
- Canada is in need of 250 Material Handlers
Gilbert A. Cecillano says
How to apply? Passport holder..
How to apply sir/mam