Do you have at least 1 year related experience in being a Room Attendant here in the Philippines? If you do, we’ve got some good news for you, the FMW HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION, a private employment agency licensed to process applicants to work abroad is actually looking for 50 Room Attendants. Applicants who possess the qualifications may apply to the link provided at the end of this article on or before December 20,2022.
Job Description: Room Attendant
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- With at least 1 year related experience in a similar position.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: PHP 57,000- 58,000.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: FMW HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- POEA License No.: POEA 027-LB-020819-R
- Address: ROOMS 403 AND 404, DONA FELISA SYJUCO BLDG., REMEDIOS ST., CORNER TAFT AVENUE MANILA
- Official Representative: FRANCISCO S AGUILAR JR
- Tel. No./s: 09073042504 / 280-9471
- Email Address: [email protected] / [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: C.A.S RECRUITMENT LTD
- Principal / Employer Address: Nikou Kavadia Limassol, Cyprus 3150, Cyprus
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3166443. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Japan is hiring 20 Factory Workers
- Australia is hiring 15 Truck Drivers
- Ireland is hiring 20 Spray Painters
- USA is hiring 25 Special Education Teachers
- United Kingdom is hiring 36 Nursery Teachers
No experience but willing to learn…I just work a cleaner from middle east…
I’m interested to apply
Catherine cogtas boaquin says
Can i apply room attendant w/ncll cert.tesda
EL_KING JACINTO PAGARAN says
how to apply
Reymark lagdaan says
Hope to hire me ma’am and sir