Fulfill your dream to work in one of the safest country among the Asian Countries- Japan. The CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST, a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 38 Chicken Choppers/Poultry Processing. Applicants may apply on or before August 9, 2022.
Job Description: Chicken Chopper/Poultry Processing
- Clean, Trim, Slice and Section.
- Carcasses for future processing.
- Cut and trim meat to prepare for packing.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
- Process primal parts into cuts that are ready for retail use.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Candidates must have experience and knowledge in Poultry Processing/Chicken Chopper.
- Candidates must be first timer in Japan.
- Not late Register in Birth Certificate(PSA).
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY 104,676- 104,677: PHP 43,000 (More or less). Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
- POEA License No.: POEA-191-LB-111414-R
- Address: G/F AND 2/F-A, CPDC BLDG, 138 GEN LUNA STREET, BRG TAGUIG
- Official Representative: CHRISTINA DELA CRUZ-FREY
- Tel. No./s: 6435400 / 09950863767
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: Hideki Inageta
- Principal/Employer Address: Japan
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10352856101123
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3116245 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 643-4894; 6435400; 09950863767 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. is located at G/F AND 2/F-A, CPDC Bldg, 138 Gen. Luna St., Taguig City, Philippines.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN JAPAN:
- Japan hiring: 9 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing and Food Processing
- Japan is hiring 10 Factory Workers
Myla Mendoza Frianeza says
Is there an aged limit for chicken chopper..
I’m interested po
Mary grace Espartero says
Good evening po masm..ask lng po need p b experience or kahit wala po??thanks po
Anamie libradilla says
How to apply? My age limit poh?
John eric bautista says
How to apply and what the requirements and language
Janeser umbayan says
How to apply via email
Kenneth Mercado Kabiling says
Im interested. How to apply??
I’m interested to apply for this job and I’m from Philippines…is there’s any age limit? Thank you very much..
arnold sardalla says
im interested to work to your company
Mary Grace De Baguio says
How to apply sir/ma’am
Zryll Lagarde Anyayahan says
I’m interested in this post. How to apply?
Jan Seigfred Zamora Ganzan says
Good afternoon ma’am/Sir, I’m interested to applying factory worker in your company. I have experience of factory worker almost 8 years.
Danilo Quinagutan says
im interested this job
Efren Aceron jr says