Japan is considered as a safe haven for those who want a peaceful life to start anew. Having been branded as Land of the Rising Sun, some Filipinos desire to start their career in this country. If you ever want to pursue working in Japan sooner, the Jobsconnect Manpower Agency Inc., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 50 CareWorkers. Applicants may apply on or before August 20,2022.
Job Description: CareWorker
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year (s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Must have NC2 Caregiving Cert. TESDA (OR) College Level Medical Related Course.
- Passer of Japanese Languange Exam N4 Level.
- Ex Japan or Ex Trainee is open to apply.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY 160,000-180,000: PHP 66,000- 74,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: Jobsconnect Manpower Agency Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-080-LB-032818-R
- Address: U1102,1103 & 1104, THE ONE EXECUTIVE OFFICE BLDG, NO 5 WEST AVE COR COL MARTINEZ ST QUEZON CITY
- Official Representative: ELOISA DEL PRADO-BAYANI
- Tel.No./s: 7093300; 3734221; 09266730028; 09477804609; 09688802544; 09105527872
- Email Address: [email protected]; japan_recruit[email protected]; [email protected]
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3118234 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 7093300; 3734221; 09266730028; 09477804609 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Jobsconnect Manpower Agency, Inc. is located at U1102, 1103 &1109 One Executive Bldg., No. 5 West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN JAPAN:
- Japan hiring: 9 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing and Food Processing
- Japan hiring: 38 Chicken Choppers/ Poultry Processing
- Japan is hiring 10 Factory Workers