Good news for aspiring Filipino workers! Japan is currently looking for cleaners including facility, company and building cleaners with or without experience and at least high school graduate. If you are interested to apply, you may apply to the link provided at the end of this article on or before January 5 20,2023.
Job Description: Cleaner
- Coordinating with other Cleaners to keep your business clean.
- Cleaning spills, broken glass and other messes up as quickly as possible.
- Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels.
What are the qualifications?
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Willing to Undergo Nihonggo Training.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY 123,503: More or less Php 50,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: TAI FIL MANPOWER SERVICES CORP.
- POEA License No.: POEA-116-LB-070819-R
- Address: UNITS 4C, D & E, N.T. CENTER BLDG, ALABANG-ZAPOTE RD, TIERRA NUEVA VILL MUNTINLUPA
- Official Representative: FRANCO I. CAMBRONERO
- Tel. No./s: 5117381
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: BM SUPPORT CENTER COOPERATIVE SOCIETY/ HANKYU HANSHIN CLEAN SERVICE CO., LTD
- Principal / Employer Address: 1-1 KAKUDA-CHO, KITAKU, OSAKA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10350575
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://taifil.workabroad.ph/profile/agency/1401/taifil. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Cyprus is hiring 50 Room Attendants
- Japan is hiring 20 Factory Workers
- Australia is hiring 15 Truck Drivers
- Ireland is hiring 20 Spray Painters
- United Kingdom is hiring 50 Chicken Catchers
EVA DELOSBSANTOS ANGELO says
How about the age limit??
Good Day I’m Looking For A Job
Carlos Miguel E. Elleco says
Im interested work and i hope my age 44 be qualified,i wait ur reply,i have passport
menchi rosquites says
how to apply po
Rosmar Brosoto says