Jedi Placement Agency Incorporated is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Are you passionate about nurturing young minds and shaping the future? New Zealand is eagerly seeking 20 early childhood teachers to join its vibrant education landscape until September 14, 2023.
- Taiwan is hiring English Teachers and Teaching Assistants under Taiwan Foreign English Teacher Program (TFETP)
From its stunning natural beauty to its renowned education system, this is your chance to embark on a fulfilling journey while making a lasting impact on the lives of the next generation.
Join JEDI PLACEMENT AGENCY, INC. as they delve into the world of early childhood education in the heart of the Pacific and discover the many rewards of being a part of New Zealand’s educational community.
Job Description: Early Childhood Teacher
- Helping in developing and implementing a teaching program.
- Creating lesson plans and assigning homework to the students
- Analyzing every child’s performance and adapting the program to suit their needs.
- Keeping children engaged via innovative teaching.
- Plan, organize and implement programs for children.
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Candidates must be at least 25 years old.
What is the hourly salary?
- Hourly salary: NZD 30- 30.10: Php1,006.8- 1,010.156. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: JEDI PLACEMENT AGENCY, INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-149-LB-100814-R
- Address: RM. 501, DONA FELISA SYJUCO BLDG., REMEDIOS ST. COR. TAFT AVENUE MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: NEED4SKILLS INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL RECRUITMENT
- Principal / Employer Address: CHILDSTEPS EARLY LEARNING CENTER
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
For walk-in applicants, you are welcome to visit them at RM. 501, DONA FELISA SYJUCO BLDG., REMEDIOS ST. COR. TAFT AVENUE MANILA, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.