New Zealand is an Island country located in the southwest Pacific Ocean. The North Island and the South Island are its two main landmasses, with over 700 smaller islands in between. Tectonic uplift and volcanic eruptions are responsible for the country’s varied topography and steep mountain peaks, especially the Southern Alps. Wellington is the capital of New Zealand, whereas Auckland is the most populous city.
If you have a minimum of 5 years working experience here in the Philippines as a Pre-School Teacher, grab the opportunity now, because the 1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 50 Pre-School Teachers. Applicants may apply on or before October 5,2022.
Job Description: Pre-School Teacher
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build selfesteem.
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche.
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: 1ST DYNAMIC PERSONNEL RESOURCES INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-086-LB-040618-R
- Address: 3F, JLC BLDG, NO. 8 N. RAMIREZ STREET QUEZON CITY
- Official Representative: CATHERINE LIANA Z CHUA
- Tel.No./s: (02) 416-1848
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: WC
- Principal/Employer Address: New Zealand
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3140390. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN NEW ZEALAND:
- New Zealand Hiring: Machine Operator
- New Zealand is Hiring 60 Carpenters
- New Zealand is looking for 100 Butchers
Leave a Reply