Poland is a country of central Europe. Poland is located at a geographic crossroads that links the forested lands of northwestern Europe to the sea lanes of the Atlantic Ocean and the fertile plains of the Eurasian frontier. It is divided into 16 administrative provinces called voivodeships. It has a population of over 38 million and is the fifth-most populous member state of the European Union. It is one of the most economically developed countries in Eastern Europe. It offers a high level of salaries, low housing prices, low taxes compared to other EU countries and a lot of people are choosing Poland for permanent residence or as the first country to “move to Europe”.
That being said, if you want to work in Poland as a factory worker, the ABUNDANT LIFE INTL. MANPOWER SERVICES INC., a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 017-LB-093019-PL licensed to process applicants to work abroad is currently looking for 100 Factory Workers. Applicants may apply on or before August 12,2022.
Job Description: Factory Worker
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses.
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment.
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment. Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Willing for overtime if needed.
- If ex abroad/ex factory worker/production line is an advantage.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: Maximum of PLN 3,500: PHP 42,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: ABUNDANT LIFE INTL. MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
- Address: UNIT 404, A.P. BUILDING, PEDRO GIL ST COR F. AGONCILLO ST MANILA
- Official Representative: LLOYD R LUCAS
- Tel. No./s: 02 737-42155 / 09190607872 / 09176263744
- Email: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: EBFEC FREE MOVEMENT
- Address: WROCLAW POLAND
- Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3116801 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
Or you may send your updated resume in word format, NBI and other govt IDs, PSA birth cert/Cenomar, E-reg, PEOS, Vaccination Certificate and passport copy in the said email address ([email protected]).
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES:
- Germany is hiring 53 Cleaner Trainees
- Ireland is hiring 100 Social Workers
- Malta hiring: 30 Kitchen Helpers and 30 Waiters