Ever desired to work as a healthcare professional in the “Lion City” Singapore? Did you know that, as of the end of 2019, the Singapore Ministry of Health (MOH) had over 7,600 Filipino nurses working in its nursing workforce? According to the Singapore Nursing Board’s annual report for 2019, Filipino nurses made up the largest pool of foreign nurses here.
Meanwhile, the JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED is currently looking for 1000 Staff Nurses/Enrolled Nurses for Singapore. If you think you possess the qualifications they need, you may now file your applications on or before July 14,2022. Make sure to carefully read the details indicated below.
Job Description: (Staff Nurses/Enrolled Nurses for Singapore)
- A staff nurse is supposed to manage patient care and subsequent recovery.
- Staff nurses work on helping individuals who have undergone injuries, from illnesses to accidents.
- Before a doctor or a nurse practitioner arrive, staff nurses usually assess a patient’s condition while taking vital reports so that the doctor can assess patient more thoroughly.
- Under the orders of the doctor, a staff nurse will administer medication.
- Staff nurses are a part of aftercare as well, whether that means educating the patients about what to do after leaving the hospital or preparing patients for discharge.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year (s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License (Passed Board/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Enrolled Nurses- At least 1-year experience in at least 25-bed capacity hospital in General Ward/MS/ICU.
- Staff Nurses- At least 2 years experience in MS/ICU/OR/General Ward.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: SGD 1,730- SGD 2,390 (PHP 66,317- PHP 91,617)
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Principal/Employer Address: Singapore
POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 101443255262025
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
Agency: JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES INCORPORATED
Address: Ground floor & 2nd floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City
POEA License No.: POEA-171-LB-092019-R
Tel No/s : 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080
Email Address: [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – Staff Nurse / Enrolled Nurse for Singapore in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore – JEDEGAL INT`L MANPOWER SERVICES, INCORPORATED and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
- Date Posted: June 15,2022
- Apply Until: July 14,2022
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Singapore is in need of 35 Domestic Workers
- Singapore is Hiring 30 Early Childhood Teachers with a Monthly Salary of PHP 110,000 to 120,000
- Singapore’s Ministry of Education offers ASEAN Scholarship for the Filipino Students
Leave a Reply