Are you one of those Filipino workers who wants to work in Taiwan as a Factory Worker? Fortunately, the 7107 Islands Placement and Promotions Inc., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, has 150 slots open for line up for Factory Workers in Largan Precision Company Limited or Largan Precision, a Taiwanese Optical products company with its headquarters in Xitun District, Taichung City.
- 150 SLOTS OPEN FOR LINE UP
- FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE PREFERRED FOR THIS ROLE. Must be 155 cm above/60 kilos below/ 28yrs old below.
- With passport/UMID/Voters cert.
- MONTHLY SALARY: NT$ 25,250: PHP 47,455. Depending on exchange rates.
- WALK-IN APPLICANTS ONLY.
- INTERVIEW DATE: July 25,2022
Note: Please bring your Updated 3R whole body picture and 2X2 picture (white BG) and please wear White Shirts/Black Pants/ Closed Shoes during interview.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc.
- Address: 3F Atlas Shippers Building, Lot 2&4 Blk 6 B.F. Homes Martinville Portion II, Manuyo Dos, Las Piñas City
- Tel No/s: (02) 4628500; 5532597; 09175383014
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Website: www.my7107.com
- Official Representative : JOEL P. LONGARES
- Status: Valid License
- License Validity: 12/10/2018 to 12/9/2022
Guidelines and Procedures
Thorough Selection of Candidates
- The agency selection process starts from sourcing candidates who are currently employed in their field of specialization by the difference industries and companies.
Background Verification of Candidates Employment and Personal History
- Candidate’s employment and personal histories are carefully verified, current & previous company, police clearance is required from candidates through the Government National Bureau of Investigation to ensure that every candidate selected has no derogatory record.
Trade Test of Candidates
- The agency has contract with a well known trade testing center accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment. The best qualified for each position selected during the final interview is trade tested for practical job knowledge and skill application. The candidate who obtains the highest trade test result or rating is selected for the employer’s requirements and final approval.
Medical and Psychological Test of Candidates
- Candidates selected are required to undergo rigid physical and psychological examinations with a modern clinic accredited by the Department of Health to ensure that they are both physically and mentally fit to perform their jobs.
Full Documentation Assistance for Selected Candidates
- The agency provides full documentation assistance for selected candidates including acquisition of passports, authentication of education certification (for professionals), clearances, and exit passage required by the government, travel tax exemption certificate and withdrawal of visas from the respective embassy.
Pre-departure Orientation Seminar of Workers
- The selected candidates will undergo a most comprehensive pre-departure orientation seminar conducted by our coordination for Human Resources. Topics include working and living conditions customs, traditions, religion, significant laws and regulations of the host country.
- On the day of the worker’s departure from the point of hire, the agency’s representative will render assistance to them at the airport for smooth and orderly departure.
Guarantee of Workers we Recruit
- 7107 Placement & Promotions, Inc. guarantees that the workers they hire and deploy are mentally and physically fit work and capable to perform their jobs.
Deliver Time of Workers
- 7107 Placement & Promotions Inc,, can complete the process of the workers papers within a maximum of Fifteen (15) working days and deployment period within thirty (30) working days from the date of receipt of your manpower requirements.
Periodic Progress Report
- The agency provides a weekly periodic report to ensure that you get up-to date status regarding the processing up to the time workers are scheduled for deployment.
- 7107 Placement & Promotions Inc., is accredited with all the Airlines as well as with a local travel agencies to facilitate any ticketing requirements or flight booking of the selected workers if and when is require by their clients.
After Dispatch Service
- It the agency policy to contact their clients after the deployment of their workers to check and monitor workers’ status, particularly their working attitude, work performance, health, accommodation and other matters pertaining to their employment. The agency promotes constant coordination with clients
Source: 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc.’s website