We Dare to Teach (WDTT) is a professional career placement company who possess the resources and technology to provide the United States highly qualified and experienced teachers ready to teach AT NO COST TO THE SCHOOL DISTRICTS. They commit themselves to a service of the highest quality to their teacher candidates and clients in finding individual teacher staff positions and client staffing solutions, respectively.
Good news for Filipino SPED teachers who want to find greener pasture in the USA, the PRIME OPPORTUNITIES, INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 25 Special Education Teachers. Applicants may apply on or before December 8, 2022.
Job Description: Special Education Teacher
- To teach SPED in a public school in the US.
- Grade level will be elementary, middle school or high school.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 4 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Must be ready to travel by July 2023.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: USD 4,083- 4,584: PHP 237,000- 266,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: PRIME OPPORTUNITIES, INC
- POEA License No.: POEA-150-LB-050612-R
- Address: U304&305 D&B ROYAL MIDWAY PLAZA BLDG.,419 QUEZON CITY
- Official Representative: JIMMY D. CO
- Tel. No.: 952-4556/ 932-3586
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: WE DARE TO TEACH
- Principal/Employer Address: 980 Lisa Drive Titus Ville Florida
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
- Interview Date: Nov 18, 2022- Nov 19, 2022
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3163853. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- United Kingdom is hiring 36 Nursery Teachers
- JET Programme 2023: Assistant Language Teacher (ALT)
- New Zealand is looking for 50 Pre-School Teachers
Rosemarrie Pongautan says
I am interested