Good news for Filipino workers who aspire to work abroad especially in Japan. The NON-STOP OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORP., a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. POEA-039-LB-022719-R, licensed to process applicants to work abroad is currently looking for 30 Farmers with a monthly salary of JPY 103, 644.00- JPY 132,080.00 (PHP 42,300- PHP 53,900). Applicants may apply on or before June 18, 2022.
Job Description: (Farmer)
- Farmers are involved in planting, cultivating, performing post-harvest duties, overseeing.
- Performing maintenance on the farm. Managing farming activities.
- Previous experience in the farming industry.
What are the qualifications?
- Male/Female (18 years old and above)
- A minimum of 1 year (s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Agriculture or similar fields.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
What is the monthly salary?
- Salary per month: JPY 103, 644.00- JPY 132,080.00 (PHP 42,300- PHP 53,900)
Employer Details: SETOUCHI TECH COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION
Principal/Employer Address: FUKUYAMA CITY
POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10361461
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a one (1) month’s salary.
POEA License No.: POEA-039-LB-022719-R
Address: 1712 A. MABINI ST. COR. C. ALONZO ST. MALATE, METRO MANILA
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – FARMER in Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan – NON-STOP OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORP. and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume. Or if the agency’s office is near at your place, you can try visiting them at 1712 A. MABINI ST. COR. C. ALONZO ST. MALATE, METRO MANILA.
- Date Posted: May 20, 2022
- Apply Until: June 18, 2022
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.