The Taiwan International Cooperation and Development Fund (ICDF) Scholarship Program for 2024 presents a valuable opportunity for aspiring individuals from around the world to pursue higher education in Taiwan. This esteemed program, managed by the ICDF, aims to foster international cooperation and promote sustainable development through education.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
An applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a country on the List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
- Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
- Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this means that the TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if an applicant cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
- Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC (Taiwan) government-sponsored scholarship (such as the Taiwan Scholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
- Not be applying for another TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession to apply for a 2024 scholarship, applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship, MOFA’s Taiwan Scholarship or an MOE scholarship must have graduated before July 31, 2023.
- Provide the highest-level diploma before July 31,2024. Applicants unable to obtain the certificate by this date may instead apply for next year’s scholarship.
- Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan) government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
- International School Manila (ISM) Scholarship Program Is Now Open For Applications For SY 2024-2025!
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Each student will receive the package below within his/her given award period. The scholarship is itemized as follows:
- Airfare (round-trip)
- Credit fees
- Textbook costs
- Monthly allowance
- Master’s Program: NT$18,000: P31,500
- Ph.D. Program: NT$20,000: P35,000
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, you may visit the Taiwan ICDF’s official website for more comprehensive details via this LINK.
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.