Let’s talk about good stuff now; let’s talk about wages. Good news! Because the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) announced updates on salary through the current regional daily minimum wage rates for both agriculture and non-agriculture workers. This update is currently being observed and employees can now start expecting modifications on their daily rates. A quick note, though, these are changes in salary per region; don’t worry, though, because we will detail this as much as possible in order for you to have a clear understanding of it.
In the table, you will see five (5) different rows. These rows represent the main categories of the change in the daily wages of employees and workers:
- Region – Of course, region is the category in which everything will differ depending on what the changes are for that specific area.
- Wage Order (WO) No. or Date of Issuance – This is the part where we get to know when the changes were officially made.
- Date of Effectivity – The exact point in time when the changes were observed or when it will be observed in the future.
- Non-Agriculture – Jobs or professions that DO NOT tackle agricultural actions
- Agriculture (Plantation and Non-plantation) – The jobs or professions, which are for agriculture. It’s separated by two sub-categories that are actually easy-to-understand.
- Granted P25 increase in basic pay; integration of the P10 COLA into the basic pay
- Granted P15 – P35 increase in basic pay and P10 COLA
- Granted P17-P30 increase in basic pay for non-agriculture sector; P26-P30 increase for agriculture
- Granted P5 to P25.00 increase in basic pay e/ Granted P20 increase in basic wage increase
- Granted P20 increase in basic wage increase
- Granted P14-P21.50 increase in basic pay upon effectivity; there shall be one wage rate for agriculture per covered area classification to be given in 2 tranches; accelation of the implementation of the remaining tranches (3rd to 7th) per WO 17 to be given in 3 tranches to conclude in Dec. 1, 2020; increase in selected areas from P0.50 – P5.00 to further simplify the wage rates per sector & area classification
- Granted P20 increase in basic pay for establishments w/ 10 workers & above; & P12 increase for establishments w/ less than 10 workers
- Granted P20-P30 increase in basic pay to be given in two tranches
- Granted P15-P30 increase in basic pay
- Granted P8-P48 increase in basic pay
- Granted P20 increase in basic pay to be given in two (2) tranches: P10 upon effectivity and P10 on the 7th month from effectivity
- Granted P20 increase in basic pay
- Granted P27 – P35 increase in basic pay
- Granted P56 increase in basic pay to be given in two tranches; P30 upon effectivity and P26 on February 16, 2019.
- Granted P25 increase in basic pay to be given in two tranches: P15 upon effectivity and P10 on May 1, 2020
- Integration of COLA under WO No. 15 into the basic pay and granted P15 new COLA
- Granted P10-P20 wage increase ; P10-24 increase for Cotabato City and 63 barangays in North Cotabato
In addition to the table, we will also give you the exact update that happened per region. For you to have a better understanding on what changes were made or changes to be made in the future, we will easily list it down so you don’t have to stress yourselves out in computing for everything. We’ll use the alphabet just like how DOLE used it in their table.
That’s the summary of changes that happened which were updated just this November of this year. To guide you, we’ve put up letters for you to have a point of checking and for you not to be confused on which region updated their rules and regulations.
If you’re wondering whether or not your region and sector had an update, just refer to the table above and the detailed guidelines for you to check and verify if there should be changes with your salary.
Christopher Pasion says
How much ANTIPOLO RIZAL minimum wage
Jaypee Pacers says
Bkit po sa province ng region 7 348 lng minimum esp. in Tsunieshi Balamban
Mark Angelo De Vera says
sa compny nmin yung minium n rate nmin 373 for daily
Ayen Mationg says
Sana sa cavite taasan din ang rate ng mga pabrika
Kelan pa effective
This Act shall be known as the “Barangay Micro Business Enterprises (BMBEs) Act of 2002.”
Albert cavalida says
Tanong ko lang po lahat po ba pribadong empleyado ay dapat my COLA? wala po kase kami dito region 3 sabi po ng agency namin… hoping for your feedback! thanks
Karen gamboa says
Ask ko lng po ano po ibig sabihin ng BAMBI, un daw po ung hinihintay n result para malaman kung kasama ang company namin s minimum wage. Tama po b ako?Thank for the response…