The pursuit of higher education is a transformative journey that has the power to shape individuals and communities. Recognizing the importance of providing opportunities for academic excellence, the Jose P. Laurel President’s Scholarship Program has been a beacon of hope for aspiring scholars. As the call for applications for the academic year 2024-2025 opens, it signifies not only an opportunity for financial support but also a commitment to nurturing the next generation of leaders.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
To be eligible for the Jose P. Laurel President’s Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently in Grade 12 or eligible for graduation.
- Ranked in the top 10% of the graduating batch of a minimum of 35 students or possesses a Grade 11 GWA of at least 90%.
- Demonstrates good moral character, as certified by the high school principal.
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- Students from laboratory or science high schools are automatically eligible to apply.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Apply now and enjoy these privileges:
- Free tuition and miscellaneous fees
- Monthly stipend
- Book allowance per semester
- Clothing allowance per year
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking this LINK for more comprehensive information.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 28, 2024
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.