It’s never too late to pursue your postgraduate degrees abroad! Because the Thailand International Cooperation Agency is currently offering the Scholarship Award for International students around the world in “The 2023 Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP)”.
This program offers participants the chance not just to learn academically but also gives them a fantastic opportunity to learn more about Thailand, its rich culture, and the friendliness of the Thai people.
With the goal of achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the programme’s purpose is to provide Thailand’s expertise fields in six themes, which are Sufficiency Economy Philosophy, Climate Change and Environmental Issues, Agriculture and Food Security, Public Health, Bio Circular Green Economy Model (BCG) and Other topics related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) for providing the opportunity for all through education.
- Study in Canada or France: DOST-SEI offers scholarships for Master’s and PhD studies until April 15, 2023
Who can apply for the scholarship?
In order to be considered in the scholarship, interested applicants must possess the following qualifications.
- be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development
Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list;
- be preferred working in the government sector or in the area related to the course provided;
- have Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related to the field or related to graduate degree;
- have a good command of English;
- be someone whose first language is not English and Bachelor’s degree was not instructed in English, have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria required by the academic insitution regulations;
- be no more than 45 years of age;
- have good physical and mental condition and must not be pregnant;
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Scholars shall be entitled to the following priveleges as specified by TICA:
- Tuition Fee (except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee)
- Return economy class air ticket and airport pick- up service
- Monthly living allowance- 7,000 Baht (Php 11,060) per month
- Accommodation allowance- 7,000 (Php 11,060- 14,220) Baht or 9,000 Baht per month
- Settlement allowance- 6,000 Baht (Php 9,480)
- Books allowance- 10,000 Baht (Php 15,800) per year
- Thesis allowance- if is to be done in the awardees country, prior to coming to Thailand, he/she will receive 20,000 Baht (Php 31,600) for compulsory
fieldwork or data collection, and 12,000 Baht (Php 18,960) for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht (Php 12,640) for independent study (IS) printing;
- Visa Arrangement; and
- Insurance coverage.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2023
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, you may view the detailed announcement of TICA Fellowship Allumni via these links:
For Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP): https://bit.ly/3ZJ6llr
2023 Programme and Course Detail: https://bit.ly/3MnvH5a
Guidelines for applying: https://bit.ly/3KhYJRc
Application form: https://bit.ly/3KmqZSy
The 2023 TIPP online application form: https://forms.gle/Wci24LqjSxhXVYyL7
For questions regarding the programme, do not be hesitated to contact the allumni via Email: [email protected]
Source: TICA Fellowship Allumni
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.