Heads up, Filipino teachers! Ever desired to teach in Thailand? Fortunately, the INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 3 Computer Science Teachers (Primary and Secondary). Applicants may file their applications on or before July 15,2022.
Job Description: Computer Science Teacher
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated instructions as applicable for the students.
- Able to organize the classroom and learning resources to create a positive learning environment.
- Responsible for providing instruction on a wide range of Computer Science courses, programming with Python, Web Programming (Java Script).
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 4 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Education/Training/Teaching or similar fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in teaching primary level Computer Science/ICT.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in teaching IGCSE Computer Science (0478).
- Should be able to teach Basics in Python, Java Script, Scratch, Microsoft Office, Google Apps and other relevant technologies.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description.
- Employment Certificates.
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended.
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance.
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: THB 35,000 (PHP 53,498) Depending on the exchange rates.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: ANGLO SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- Principal/Employer Address: 1688/18 MITTRAPHAP ROAD NAI MUANG, MUANG NAKHON RATCHASIMA, THAILAND
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 6480
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT INC.
- Address: GF (Front), 2F & 3F, ISD Bldg., 5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City
- POEA License No.: POEA-108-LB-062515-R-PAE
- Tel No/s: 5511910; 5517452; 8331242; 5501595; 8322539
- Email Address: [email protected]
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5511910; 5517452; 8331242; 5501595; 8322539 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of International Skill Development, Inc. is located at GF (Front), 2F & 3F, ISD Bldg., 5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City, Philippines.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – Computer Science Teacher – Primary & Secondary in Nakhon Ratchasima, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand – INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT, INC. and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Thailand finally legalized Marijuana, first in Asia
- Thailand is hiring English teachers from Kindergarten to High school with a monthly salary of PHP50,000 to PHP60,000
Leave a Reply