What are the benefits under the scholarship?
- Free tuition and miscellaneous fee
- Php 10,000 monthly stipend
- Php 10,000 semestral break book allowance
- Call For Applications: KCC Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program Is Now Accepting Applicants For SY 2024-2025
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) with attached 2×2 photo (specific for applying for scholarship)
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Letter of Intent addressed to: Dean Emeritus Jejomar C. Binay, thru Dean Jord Jharoah B. Valenton
- Handwritten essay on “Why do I deserve to be a scholar of UMak SOL?”
How to file your application?
Send your complete set of requirements to: [email protected]. Please submit all necessary requirements to ensure the processing of your application
Visit umak.edu.ph/studylaw for more details
Submission of exam requirements starts on January 22, 2024
SOURCE: UMak School of Law
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.
- Good News For MEXT Aspirants: 2024 Japanese Government Scholarship Programs Are Now Open For Applications