Here’s an exciting opportunity for you in the United States of America, where the nation is actively seeking dedicated and passionate Special Education Teachers to join its education workforce.
As a Special Education Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of students with unique learning needs, fostering an inclusive and supportive learning environment, and making a lasting impact on the lives of individuals with diverse abilities.
Join Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc., in this rewarding journey as they work together to empower students, promote inclusivity, and contribute to the growth and development of education in the USA.
Hence, one of the most skilled and reputable staffing service providers in the Philippines: Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc., a registered recruitment firm, is currently looking for 15 Special Education Teachers bound for USA until September 5, 2023.
Job Description: Special Education Teachers
- Promote and support School District Goals as defined in the Board of Education Strategic Plan.
- Write and submit weekly lesson plans to Principal and maintain digital copies throughout the year.
- Adhere to all District policies and regulations.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Special Education or any bachelor as long as with Diploma for Masters in Special Education.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Updated Resume;
- Bachelors Degree in Special Education;
- Masters or Doctorate Degree in Special Education (if Masters Degree in SPED the teacher should have a Diploma in Masters in SPED, they don’t accept teachers with just units in Masters, the teacher should have graduated and have diploma in Masters in SPED);
- Transcript of Records;
- PRC Teaching License; and
- PRC Board Exam Result/Rating.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: USD 5,112: PHP 287,294.4. Depending on exchange rates.
- Taiwan is hiring English Teachers and Teaching Assistants under Taiwan Foreign English Teacher Program (TFETP)
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Adddress: GROUND FLOOR & SECOND FLOOR, NO.302 J.P. RIZAL ST. QUEZON CITY
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: NORTH SLOPE BOROUGH SCHOOL DISTRIC
- Principal / Employer Address: 829 AIVIK ST., P.O. BOX 629 UTQIAGVIK, ALASKA 99723 USA
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10428127
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
YOU MAY SEND YOUR CV THROUGH [email protected] with Subject: full name (position).
Or simply send your resume via WorkAbroad.ph through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3226043.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.