Are you looking to be a part of the team of the Philippine National Police (PNP)? In case you’re trying to get into the agency, we have good news for you!
As of the moment, there are currently 178 vacant positions for non-uniformed personnel (NUP). The PNP Publication requesting for the employment in the positions have been published.
In fact, there’s no specific deadline set by the PNP. It is still currently ongoing and all of the positions are available for application.
Read: Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Job Vacancies — They’re Hiring!
Deadline of Application for the 178 Vacant Positions
In case you’re wondering, the deadline indicated in the position does not state any deadline.
It is imperative to know that the deadline is still ongoing and that all interested applicants have the chance to get the position they’re interested in.
Many people are confused and are still wondering how they can apply if the deadline has passed – to note, there’s no deadline. If you’re interested, submit all of the required documentation to the specific Office or Unit via courier.
Read: LandBank of the Philippines is Hiring | Apply Now!
How do you apply for any of the 178 vacant positions? What is the application process? It’s actually simple and easy – it wouldn’t take you ages to apply!
Here is the actual process of application that you can follow in case you’re interested to apply for any of the job post available:
- Finalize your choice for the available positions you want to apply in. You can refer to the PDF file below.
- That file also contains the minimum requirements, standard qualifications, as well as the educational requirements.
- Should you find the specific job post, you can then write the letter of intent or application.
- It’s also important and imperative to attach the required documentation to the application letter. The documentary requirements include:
- Transcript of Records (ToR) Photocopy
- Personal Data Sheet(PDS) that is duly-accomplished
- Most-recent passport-sized photo
- Performance rating that occurred in the latest rating period
- Certificate of Eligibility (CoE), rating, and license (photocopy)
- You have the option to send all of these documents via courier.
Read: Hyundai Buy 1 Take 1 Until July 31, 2020
178 Vacant Positions
What positions are available? What are the job posts you can take advantage of? As per the document, they’re looking to hire in the following positions:
PNP NUP Available Posts
- Administrative Officer I (Salary Grade 10)
- Administrative Officer II ( Salary Grade 11)
- Ballistician II (Salary Grade 14)
- Laboratory Technician II (Salary Grade 8)
- Laboratory Technician III (Salary Grade 10)
- Administrative Assistant II (Salary Grade 8)
- Administrative Assistant III (Salary Grade 9)
- Cartographer I (Salary Grade 6)
- Cartographer II (Salary Grade 8)
- Administrative Aide I (Salary Grade 1)
- Administrative Aide IV (Salary Grade 4)
- Fingerprinting Aide (Salary Grade 4)
- Administrative Aide VI (Salary Grade 6)
- Chemist I (Salary Grade 11)
- Laboratory Aide I (Salary Grade 2)
- Fingerprint Examiner I (Salary Grade 7)
- Fingerprint Examiner II (Salary Grade 9)
- Computer Operator I (Salary Grade 7)
- Computer Operator II (Salary Grade 9)
- Medical Technologist I (Salary Grade 11)
- Computer Operator III (Salary Grade 12)
- Communication Development Officer I (Salary Grade 11)
- Communication Equipment Inspector I (Salary Grade 8)
- Guidance Service Specialist III (Salary Grade 20)
- Crime Investigator I (Salary Grade 11)
- Clerk II (Salary Grade 4)
- Clerk III (Salary Grade 6)
- Utility Worker I (Salary Grade 1)
- Accountant I (Salary Grade 12)
- Accountant II (Salary Grade 16)
- Firearms and Explosives Processor I (Salary Grade 6)
- Social Welfare Assistant (Salary Grade 8)
- Intelligence Agent I (Salary Grade 8)
- Training Specialist III (Salary Grade 18)
- Planning Assistant (Salary Grade 8)
- Medical Officer I (Salary Grade 16)
- Medical Officer III (Salary Grade 21)
- Dentist (Salary Grade 17)
- Dental Hygienist (Salary Grade 10)
- Dental Aide (Salary Grade 4)
- Nutritionist-Dietician II (Salary Grade 15)
- Nurse II (Salary Grade 15)
- Psychologist I (Salary Grade 15)
- Midwife I (Salary Grade 9)
- Midwife II (Salary Grade 11)
- Director I (Salary Grade 25)
- Document Examiner III (Salary Grade 18)
- Medico-Legal Officer II (Salary Grade 18)
- Medico-Legal Officer III (Salary Grade 22)
Read: Hire Filipinos First — Senator Hontiveros called on Malacañang
In case you want to view the exact PDF File of all these 178 vacant positions, you can click the link for it.
Who to Contact
In case you show the interest in terms of applying for any of the 178 vacant positions; you can direct your application either via email or courier to:
Special Action Force (SAF)
Camp Bagong Diwa, Bicutan,
Taguig, Quezon City
NOTE: All applications that have incomplete requirements and documents will neither be entertained nor accepted. Therefore, before you send your application in, make sure that you submit all the documents that the PNP is asking for.
Read: Hyundai Quezon Ave, Buy 1 Take 1 Promo Until July 31, 2020
Should you have any interest in working with the PNP, here’s your chance! They’re currently on the hunt for the best, the most qualified, the most skilled, and the most technical set of individuals interested to work and apply for the vacant positions available.
Don’t waste your chance and your opportunity to get the job post that you need! Apply now and work with the Philippine Government!
how to apply mam and sir
Kanino po namin e sesend? At ano ang email niyo?
Bayani de loza says
Im a resigned policeman and im already 47 yrs. Old im still qualified to apply as a NUP?
Wilfredo Lim says
lab test analyst radiogram applications
How to applay