One of the biggest government owned and controlled corporations (GOCC), The Landbank of the Philippines is currently hiring several vacant positions.
From the LandBank’s latest official post, they are encouraging applicants to apply. Of course, all interested applicants need to have qualifications as well as the documentary requirements to be able to be entertained for application.
What Are The Positions Available?
According to LandBank’s latest official post, most of the positions are available nationwide. However, some of the vacancies are only for specific branches and locations.
Here are the following indicated vacant positions from their website:
NOTE: PG or SG means Pay Grade or Salary Grade. This is the level of the salary they have in the industry. GOCCs, like, LandBank has different Salary Grade schemes based on the Salary Standardization Law (SSL) V.
- Accounts Management Assistant (Pay Grade 4: Php 20,754.00 per month)
- Phone Bankers (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Data Scientists (Pay Grade 10 or Pay Grade 11)
- Financial Assistant (Pay Grade 4: Php 20,754.00 per month)
- Data Controller (Pay Grade Not Specified)
- Legal Assistant (Pay Grade 4: Php 20,754.00 per month)
- Administrative Services Officer (Pay Grade 4: Php 20,754.00 per month)
- Executive Assistant (Pay Grade 5: Php 27,755.00 per month)
- Programmer (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Architect (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Administrative Assistant (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Customer Associate (Pay Grade 5: Php 27,755.00 per month)
- Draftsmen (Pay Grade Not specified)
- IT Specialist (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Risk Management Analyst (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Digitization Customer Assistant (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Civil Engineer (Pay Grade Not specified)
- Field Auditor (Pay Grade Not specified)
Documentary requirements for application
In every job vacancy, the company would need some sort of documented proof that you really are who you say you are and to prove that you have personal and professional background.
- Transcript of Records (ToR) (Both the original and the photocopy)
- Updated and th Latest Copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- One (1) Copy of 1×1 Photo
- Civil Service (CS) Professional License or the 2nd Level Eligibility Certificate or any Equivalent (original and photocopy)
How can you apply?
The LandBank of the Philippines is hiring and according to the company, there are quite a few ways on how you can apply and send your resumes. These different options would be:
Walk In Applications
Probably the most traditional way of application would be by walking in. If you are interested to walk in to apply – to do it personally, you need to proceed to the:
LANDBANK Head Office
Recruitment Division, 23rd Floor LandBank Plaza
1598, M.H. Del Pilar cor. Dr. J. Quintos Streets, Malate, Manila
Do note that you need to bring all required documentation for you to be allowed a walk-in application.
In addition to walking in, the LandBank of the Philippines allows this type of application. You can visit them and ask for job vacancies, if they have any; if you wish to do a walk in, you need to go to their:
- Bank Branches
- Lending Centers
If you want to do it via email, you need to send your resumes or your CVs to [email protected] From there, their Human Resources (HR) team will contact you to let you know whether or not you’ll be scheduled for an interview.
Online applications, however, can be done directly through their site. You can click here to access the site and the job vacancies directly. You’ll see the list of available job vacancies here and which site it refers to.
They update it regularly too so don’t worry about a post being ghost if it’s showing there.
When is the deadline of the application?
As per the company, the deadline of the application for the job vacancies they offer will be open so long as no individual was able to fill it. Meaning, you would have to check on the website regularly to view and to check if the post or the position you are eyeing on is still open.
If you are showing interests in any of the positions mentioned, don’t hesitate to contact them or to ask for more information about the post. Their recruitment team will be more than happy to accommodate your request and to help you.
The LandBank of the Philippines is hiring! Don’t miss your chance to grab an opportunity to work with the one of the Philippine government’s owned and controlled corporations! Apply now!