Last time, AcadArena relaunched its merit scholarship program for students in high school and college, funding itself after securing a P176 million ($3.5million) investment with the support of high-profile investors consisting of gaming and technology executives such as Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin and Crunchyroll co-founder Kun Gao. The new program included brands like Rumble Royale, Twitch Student, and MetaGoons.
This time, AcadArena, a campus gaming group, is offering scholarships for Senior High School and College students under AcadArena Scholarships and Aid (ASA), in partnership with PUBG Mobile and Talon Esports.
Be a student gaming & esports scholar with AcadArena! More inclusive and more accessible, they are empowering student gamers in need through a national fund with a total value of over PHP 10,000,000. Open to senior high school and college students!
The AcadArena Scholarships & Aid has supported over 1100 student gamers since 2021.
Will you be the next one?
Who are eligible to apply for the scholarships?
- Must be a student in SHS (Grade 12) to Undergraduate College enrolled in the Philippines.
Types of Scholarship
- ASA GGEZ No Essay Scholarship
- ASA for Gamers, Leaders, Women, SHS & Freshies
- Soar with Talon Scholarship powered by Talon Esports PH
- PUBG MOBILE AAirdrop Scholarship powered by PUBG Mobile Philippines
What are the benefits?
- Each awardee will receive tuition coverage of P15,000 to P30,000 or a grant of P100,000.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Fully accomplished online application form.
- Copy or screenshot of grades (Most recent)
Important: The deadline of application will be on November 30,2022.
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, you may check the eligibilities and how to apply by clicking through this link https://www.acadarena.com/scholarships. Make sure to create your account with AcadArena for the application.
AcadArena is a Philippine esports startup that helps student gamers in Southeast Asia to compete in international esports tournaments. Founded in 2019 by Justin Banusing, Kevin Hoang and Ariane Lim, AcadArena has partnered with more than 600 schools, covering some 100,000 students, to create and support gaming clubs and communities. In December last year, AcadArena raised $3.5 million in seed funding. Its backers include Iterative Capital, Infinity Ventures Crypto and Kevin Lin, cofounder of video game streaming platform Twitch.
- U-GO Scholar Grant Program is now open for applications
- 2023 DOST-SEI UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Apply Now: Be a Philippine Science High School scholar for SY 2023-2024
- OWWA offers Skills For Employment Scholarship Program (SESP)
- Apply Now: TeachSTEM Scholarship for College and Master’s Degree