Skills for Employment Scholarship Program or SESP is a scholarship program offered to the dependents of OWWA members. To make this scholarship possible, OWWA collaborated with TESDA in this program.
The official Facebook page of Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWW) has recently posted the opening of Skills For Employment Scholarship Program (ESP).
The SESP will give technical or vocational training assistance to qualified active members and dependents in any of TESDA-accredited training centers and other government training institutions.
What are the benefits?
- Qualified individuals (active OWWA members and dependents) will receive up to a maximum of P14,500.
What are the necessarry documentary requirements?
- Application form
- 2×2 colored ID Photo (2 copies)
- Two valid ID
- Diploma, High School Report Card or any document to prove that you graduated in High School
- Proof of relationship to the OFW member
- Birth Certificate of the applicant, for the dependent of OFW
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant and OFW, for the sibling of OFW
- Marriage certificate for the spouse of OFW
- Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) of OFW, if single
How to avail the SESP?
To avail the SESP, qualified individuals must follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the nearest OWWA office in your area.
Step 2: Present an ID or passport at the Education and Training Unit/Focal for verification of the Membership Record. Submit an accomplished application form and other requirements.
Step 3: Wait for the issuance of Notice of Award (NOA).
Step 4: Avail the Tech-Voc course you preferred.
Read also: 2023 DOST-SEI UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS