Since 2000, the AOF Foundation has continued to provide quality education to the community and produce competent members of society. Hence, the good news is, AOF Foundation has recently announced that the application for its Scholarship Program for SY 2023-2024 is now open for applications until February 3, 2023 (Friday). So, what are you waiting for? This might be the scholarship you are looking for to finance your dream course!
Who can apply for the scholarship?
The AOF Foundation has specified the eligibility criteria in their Facebook post which are as follow:
- Must be a Filipino citizen, not more than 25 years of age at the date of examination and of good moral character.
- Must be a full-time 1st to 5th year incoming student of an eligible college or university.
- Must have weighted average grade or General Percentage Average (GPA) of not less than 88% and no grade lower that 80% in any subject.
- Must not have a history of failing or incomplete grade.
- Must have fully completed and submitted all application requirements on time.
What are the courses being offered?
Below are the eligible courses you can take:
UNDER BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT COURSES:
- BS Accountancy
- BS Science in Accounting Technology
- BS Administration
- BS Administration Major in Business Economics
- BSBA Major in Financial Management
- BS Human Resources
- BSBA Major in Marketing Management
- BS Tourism Management
- BS Hotel and Restaurant Management
- BS Accounting Management and other Business and Accounting related courses
UNDER AGRICULTURE AND APPLIED SCIENCE COURSES:
- BS Chemistry
- BS Agricultural Technology Major in Crop Science
- BS Landscape Architecture
- BS Food Technology
UNDER ENGINEERING AND ARCHITECTURAL COURSES:
- BS Agricultural Engineering
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Electronic Engineering
- BS Geodetic Engineering
- BS Industrial Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- BS Architecture
UNDER ARTS AND SCIENCES COURSES:
- BS Psychology
- BS Information Technology
- BS Computer Science
- BS Pharmacy
- BS Medical Technology
- BS Nursing
- BS Social Work
- BS Criminology
UNDER MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION COURSES:
- BS Aircraft Mechanic
What are the accredited schools?
Meanwhile, here are the list of accredited schools under the scholarship:
- Ateneo de Davao University
- Assumption College of Davao
- Brokenshire College
- Davao Doctors College
- Holy Cross of Davao College
- Mapua Malayan College Mindanao
- Philippine Women’s College
- Rizal Memorial College
- San Pedro College
- St. John Paull II Davao
- University of Immaculate Concepcion
- University of Mindanao
- University of Southeastern Philippines
- University of the Philippines Mindanao
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
All interested applicants must prepare the following documents:
FOR 1SY YEAR TO 5TH YEAR:
- PSA-Certified Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Letter or Recommendation from one (1) academic or non-academic evaluator who can vouch for the applicant’s character, potential, and ability.
FOR INCOMING 1ST YEAR COLLEGE APPLICANTS ONLY:
- Certified True Copy of the applicant’s Senior High School report card.
- Certification from the School Principal or Registrar stating the applicant’s weighted average grade (if not indicated in the report card)
- Certificate or any equivalent document as support for passing the entrance examination of the chosen school (if available)
FOR INCOMING 2ND YEAR TO 5TH YEAR COLLEGE APPLICANTS ONLY:
- Certified True Copy of the applicant’s college transcript for all undergraduate curse work, ending with the grades from the last attended semester, and
- Certification from the School Registrar stating the applicant’s overall cumulative GPA and the percentage equivalent grade.
FOR 1ST TO 5TH YEAR:
- Latest BIR Income Tax Return (ITR) or Barangay Certification or Low Income (in the absence of ITR) or parents/guardian, and/sibling
- For non-dependent applicants, certifications supporting leadership, experience, awards received and community involvements.
- For dependent scholars, provide a certification from the HRMD signifying that the applicant is a qualified dependent beneficiary.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: February 3, 2023.
How to file your application?
All applications and complete requirements will be sent to:
KHURT RHEY ALFARO (Address: TLTC BRGY. AO FLORENDO, PANABO CITY. Date and Time: Thursday and Friday. 8AM-4PM) or through
AOF FOUNDATION (Address: DAMOSA LANANG, DAVAO CITY. Date and Time: Monday-Friday. 9AM-5PM)
Source: AOF Foundation