The Norwegian Shipowners’ Association (NSA) Cadet Program is an unmatched initiative run by the Norwegian Maritime Foundation of the Philippines Inc. (NMFPI) under the auspices of its Association of Shipowners – Training & Education Program (ATEP), with the aim of creating the next generation of Filipino maritime professionals through financial aid and the best maritime education. It is a fully funded scholarship program run by NTC-M for selected, young, and qualified Filipinos.
Opportunity knocks only once so grab this exciting opportunity that awaits you! The NSA Cadet program for the school year 2024-2025 is now accepting applications. If you’re ready to embark on a journey of growth, learning, and meaningful experiences, this is your chance to be a part of something truly special. Join the NSA as they nurture future leaders and provide a platform for personal and academic excellence. Don’t miss out on the chance to apply and become an integral part of the NSA Cadet community. Your adventure starts here – apply now and take the first step towards a promising future!
Who can apply for the cadetship?
As part of the qualification requirements, one must:
- 17-23 years old on or before April 30;
- be a Senior High School (K-12) graduate;
- be an existing college student and tertiary level graduate;
- be physically and mentally fit;
- be a Filipino Citizen;
- have no derogatory records or was not convicted/ accused of any crime of moral turpitude.
What are the degree programs under the cadetship?
Cadets may opt between:
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation (Future Ships’ Captain and Deck Officers); or
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (Future Chief Engineers and Engine Officers).
What are the benefits under the cadetship?
Cadets shall enjoy the following priveleges:
- First two (1st-2nd) years free tuition fees, books, dormitory and meals;
- See the world and travel to different places; and
- Have an assuring career at sea.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2024.
How to file your application?
Aspiring cadets will undergo in the following recruitment process:
2.) Qualifying Examinations
- Written examinations
- Computer-based Examination
3.) Company Selection- interview
5.) Endorsement to company- preferred school
Source: NSA Cadet Program
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.