Greetings to all ambitious learners in Quezon City! The gateway to your educational aspirations has swung open as the Quezon City Scholarship Programs for the Academic Year 2023-2024 are now officially accepting applications.
Whether you’re a dedicated Senior High School student, an enthusiastic College student, a driven Post-Graduate student, or even a passionate Vocational Courses student, this is your chance to grasp the reins of your future.
Become a Quezon City scholar and embark on a journey to excellence, supported by these prestigious scholarship opportunities!
Who can apply for the scholarships?
All interested applicants must be able to possess the following general requirements. One must:
- be a Quezon City resident with QCitizen ID;
- be enrolled/registered/accepted at a recognized educational institution at the time of scholarship application;
- not be a recipient of any scholarship grant from other Local Government Units (LGUs).
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
All interested applicants must be able to prepare the initial documents:
- e-Copy of QCitizen ID;
- proof of school enrollment/ registration/ acceptance for the current school year or school term;
- e-Copy of grades/transcript of records of previous year or semester.
- Application is open from August 22-31, 2023 (Weekdays) from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM!
How to file your application?
If you don’t have a QCeServices account yet, just register here: https://qceservices.quezoncity.gov.ph.
For step-by-step procedures on how to apply for the scholarship programs, click this link.
For specific qualifications regarding the scholarship programs, click this link.
For concerns/queries regarding the scholarships, click this link.
Want all the scholarship programs information in one tap? Click this link.
Source: QC Youth Development Office
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.