Heads up job seekers! Ever dreamed of working in Canada? Currently, the Jollibee in Canada has posted job vacancies through the Canadian Job Bank and they are looking for 1100 skilled professionals in various fields to help the company grow and expand in this country as well.
Employer Name: Jollibee
No. of vacancies: 1100
Salary: CAD 2,900.00 – CAD 5700.00 per month (PHP 121,990 – PHP239,773)
Employment Type: Full time
Benefits Offered at Jollibee:
- Free food at your shift.
- Weekend shifts available: Students could make use of this benefit.
- Employees are given on job training to help them provide good service to their customers.
What are the duties and responsibilities at Jollibee jobs?
- Preparing the food and serving the customers at the cash register.
- Have to adhere to the systems and standards of the store.
- Ensure cleanliness in the guest area and in the kitchen.
- Monitoring the delivery of products, keeping track of the shelf life of the products, keeping track
of the product temperature etc.
- Reporting the store issues to the supervisor on duty (eg: spoiled food items if any)
- Receiving, handling and storing of food and packaging materials.
- Have to abide by all the rules and regulations provided in the Employee Handbook.
- Have to adhere to company policies and maintain food safety practices.
- Have to follow First In First Out (FIFO) stock rotation.
What Are The Job Specifications Required To Get A Job At Jollibee?
- Should have a minimum of 2 years of high school education.
- Must be 18 years old and above.
- Should have 1 year of experience as a crew member in a similar profile.
What are the Occupational Certificates Required?
Food Safety Training offered from an ANSI approved Food Safety Training Institute. Certification in Food Safety Handling or any equivalent.
What are the Technical Skills Required?
- Knowledge in Food Safety
- Knowledge in Food Production
- Customer Service Skills
- Equipment Operation Skills
- Knowledge in Workplace Safety
- Effective Communication Skills
What are the physical efforts required at Jollibee jobs?
- Employees will need to stand or walk for the majority of their time during their working hours.
- You will be required to lift up to 50 pounds of weight at times.
- You will need to be able to hear and speak well to carefully listen to the instructions from both customers as well as co-workers.
- You will need to work for irregular hours sometimes in varying work shifts mainly during rush hours.
- You will need to lift, pull, push, grasp, reach and use your hands frequently.
How Much is the salary at Jollibee Jobs/hr?
- Crew Member Salaries are approximately about CA$15/hr (PHP 630.00).
- Service Crew members salaries are also approximately CA$15/hr (PHP 630.00).
- Manager salaries are approximately CA$61,858/yr (PHP 2,597,417).
Latest Jollibee Jobs in Canada:
|Restaurant Supervisor||British Columbia||View & Apply|
|Store Crew||Alberta||View & Apply|
|Store Crew||Saskatchewan||View & Apply|
|Store Crew||Manitoba||View & Apply|
|Store Crew||Ontario||View & Apply|
|Restaurant Supervisor||Edmonton, AB||View & Apply|
How to apply?
Interested candidates may check the abovementioned table, choose your position then click “View & Apply”. Read carefully and apply directly online.
Note: Only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant.
Source: Canadian Job Bank
About Canadian Job Bank:
- Canada is in need of 250 Material Handlers
- Canada needs 1 million workers over next 5 years
- Effective April 30, 2022: Changes to Temporary Foreign Worker of Canada allows certain employers to hire low-wage foreign workers