On July 1, 2001, Charity First Foundation was formally registered by the Securities and Exchange Commission, as a non-profit organization committed to improving the quality of life of the marginalized sectors of the country through its four main programs.
Hence, the Charity First Foundation, Inc. is thrilled to announce that the Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023-2024 is still accepting applications.
This is your chance to embark on a journey towards higher education with the support of a foundation committed to making a difference.
Don’t miss out on this incredible chance to shape your future. Apply now and pave the way for your dreams to come true.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
All interested applicants must meet the following qualifications below:
- Must be economically in need.
- Must not be recipient of other scholarship or educational assistance.
- Must be a Metro Manila residence.
- Must not be living in a dormitory.
- Must be an incoming 1st and 2nd year college student.
- Must have passed the entrance exam of any four year or five year course (except for medicine, dentistry, physical theraphy, tourism, B.S. interior design, hotel and restaurant management)
- Must have a general weighted average of 2.25 (85%) or better.
- Must not have grades below 75% or no failing grades record.
- Open to applicants 21 years old and below.
- Must be enrolled and regular students of the foundation’s partner schools:
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila (Manila Residents only)
- Philippine Normal University
- Technological University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Universidad De Manila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Manila Campus
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Marikina
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa
- City Malabon University (Malabon Residents only)
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Accepted scholars are entitled to the following privileges:
- Transportation Allowance
- Lodging or dormitory fee and allowance
- Daily meal allowance
- Life skills and motivational seminar
- Textbook, workbook, and manuals
- School and OJT uniform
- Fieldtrips (for approval)
- Desktop and internet allowance
- Graduation Fees
- Use of Charity First Libraries and Facilities
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
Interested applicants must prepare the following documents:
- Certified true copy of complete grades (Senior High, 1st year college)
- Photocopy and original copy of latest school registration
- Photocopy and original copy of latest utility bills
- Photocopy and original copy of PSA birth certificate
- Original Copy of Barangay Certificate of Indigency
- Autobiography or talambuhay
- DSWD social case study report (for scholarship purposes only)
- 2 pieces of 2×2 picture with name tag
- Photocopy of valid ID with signatures
- Photocopy and original copy of Pantawid ID (if DSWD pantawid beneficiaries)
- Sketch of home address: start from a major landmark or street going to your home address. Indicate barangay number and street names on the map for easy identification.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2023
How to file your application?
All interested applicants must personally submit the documents to Charity First office for initial screening. Incomplete requirements will not be processed. All scholarship applicants will undergo a thorough screening based on the standards set by the foundation. Successful applicants will be notified by Charity First.
For further inquiries you may contact:
Charity First Foundation Facebook Page or you may go to their office at room 207-208 RS building #906 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
Ms. Cristel Trinidad, RSW
Ms. Christine Feliciano
Mr. Reygie Cruz
To know more about Charity First Foundation Inc., you may visit their website via this link: https://www.charityfirst.ph/.
Source: Charity First Foundation Inc.
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.