The Commission on Election (COMELEC) Main office, Education and Information Department are hiring Administrative Aide III or Utility Worker II. Interested applicants may send their resumé including their credentials online.
Here are the complete details about the qualifications, requirements, salary, and deadline for submitting the application.
Related: PSA Hiring Computer Operator
Administrative Aide III (Utility Worker II)
- Item No.:ADA3-23-2005
- Salary Grade (SG): SG 3
- Qualification Standard: Must be able to read and write
- Experience Requirement: None
- Training Requirement: None
- Eligibility Requirement: None
- Monthly Salary: Php13,572
- How to write good Resumé
- Resumé Writing tips and advice
- The Part Of Your Resume Employers Look At First
- Main body or message of the email should be an application letter indicating the position applied for, item number, name of the department/office where the vacancy exists;
- Properly accomplished and updated Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form 212, revised 2017), with Work Experience Sheet (attachment to CS Form 212) – please refer to this guide for instructions on how to fill up the Personal Data Sheet;
- Scanned or image copy of transcript of records;
- Scanned or image copy of diploma and/or certificate of graduation;
- Scanned or image copy of certificate of civil service eligibility, membership in the Philippine Bar, PRC board rating/license (whichever is applicable to your circumstance);
- Scanned or image copy of employment with actual duties and responsibilities from current or previous employers (if applicable);
- Scanned or image copy of certificate/s of training/seminars attended;
- Scanned or image copy of performance rating (IPCR) for the last rating periods (if applicable);
- Scanned or image copy of a valid (not expired) NBI clearance; and
- Scanned or image copy of Ombudsman Clearance with official receipt (only for those who are applying for positions with salary grade level (SG) of 11 and above).
READ: Resumé Format guide
- Please refer to the List of Vacancies for the required information (position, item number, department/office) that must be specified in the Application Letter.
- Original documents of items 3 to 10 should be on hand and ready for presentation upon request.
- Applicants must email their applications to [email protected] with the required documents included as file attachments.
- Applications with incomplete information and/or supporting documents will not be processed and/or entertained.
- Only shortlisted applicants who meet the qualifications standards (QS) will be contacted.
Submission of Applications
- All Main Office vacancies
- Provincial Election Supervisors
- Assistant Regional Election Directors
- Regional Election Directors
The Offices of the Regional Election Directors processes the applications for the following positions in field offices:
- Election Officers
- Election Assistants
- Attorney III stationed in the Offices of the Regional Election Director
- Computer Maintenance Technologist I
Deadline for accepting applications: July 30, 2021