We compiled some of the vacant jobs wherein high school graduates or senior high school graduates can apply. Although some of these vacant positions required some training and experience still if you are a high school graduate you can submit your resumé and have a chance to work in their company.
Here is the list of companies and agencies that are accepting high school graduate applicants.
Alorica is encouraging high school graduates to join their premiere TELCO account in Alphaland Makati.
5F Alphaland Southgate Mall – Alorica Recruitment Hub, Magallanes, Chino Roces ave. cor. EDSA, Makati City
- Must be atleast 18 years old and above
- At least High School/Senior High School Graduate
- At least 6 months call center experience (voice international account)
- Willing to work onsite in Alorica Makati sites
- PHP 19,500 – PHP 22,500 Salary Package (Basic + Allowance)
- 20% Night diff and other comissions
- Onsite Deployment
- Full time Work
Dental, Medical, Night Differential, Meal Allowance, Rice Allowance, Business Casual, Varies
Alorica is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing solutions that span the entire customer lifecycle. The Alorica Philippines has 30,500 employees in 17 sites and 12 cities.
Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc in Laguna is in need of Bulk of Production Operators
North Science Ave.,Laguna Technopark Special Export Processing Zone, Biñan Laguna (Gate 2)
- High School/ College level/ Graduate of Technical or Vocational Course.
- Graduates of K12 are encourge to apply.
- With relevant experience is an advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Biñan City Laguna.
- Direct Hire and Permanent positions available.
Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc. (IMI) is one of the leading provider of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. It serves diversified markets that include those in the automotive, industrial, medical, solar energy, telecommunications infrastructure, storage device, and consumer electronics industries. Committed to cost-effective and top-quality customized solutions, IMI’s comprehensive capabilities and global manufacturing presence allow it to take on specific outsourcing needs. IMI’s flexible solutions encompass design and product development, manufacturing, and order fulfillment. A subsidiary of Ayala Corporation, IMI has manufacturing presence and engineering facilities in Asia, North America, and Europe.
Philippine Air Force
Philippine Air Force is in need of Administrative Assistant III (Commo Eqpt Operator III), Salary PHP 19,000 – PHP 21,000
- Education: Completion of 2 years studies in college or high school graduate with relevant vocational/trade course
- Training: 4 hours of relevant training
- Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
- Eligibility: Communications Equipment Operator (MC 10, s. 2013-Cat.II)
- In this regard, kindly fill-up the new online registration form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfQGKQh7meBxm6csXS7U6Pra_xELzWOE0Hq-aFgie1zTGR61g/viewform) and submit the scanned copies of complete requirement(s) to proceed with the next step of your application:
1. Scanned Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Passport sized picture with full and handwritten name tag and signature over printed name, thumbmark, and signature (check CSC website on how to properly accomplish the form) and Work Experience Sheet;
2. Eligibility and Board Rating (Authenticated by issuing agency – PRC, CSC, CAAP and others);
3. PSA Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate (if applicable);
4. NBI Clearance;
5. RTC Court Clearance;
6. D.I. Police Clearance (from Camp Crame – inside NCR or Regional – outside NCR);
7. Barangay Clearance;
8. Police Clearance;
9. Mayor’s Clearance;
10. Authenticated Copy of Transcript of Records; and
11. Authenticated Copy of Diploma.
Please take note that applicants who weren’t able to follow the above-mentioned instructions may not proceed to the next step of our selection process.
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Uniform
Sykes Philippines is in need of Call Center Agent, Salary PHP 17,000 – PHP 22,000
- At least high school graduate with experience
- BPO experience is required
- Basic knowledge of computer usage and internet navigation
- Can communicate in English
SYKES is a digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, providing customer-engagement services to Global 2000 companies. We have more than 55,000 dedicated employees and more than 65 sites in more than 20 countries. We have operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the Asia Pacific. We provide services through multiple communication channels encompassing phone, e-mail, web, chat, social media and digital self-service.
In the Philippines, SYKES is recognized as the first multinational call center in the country. We are also the first call center to venture outside Manila and establish operations in Cebu. From only 14 employees, SYKES grew to 15,000 and now has 7 sites in the country. SYKES has more than 20 years of experience in the industry and is known for its innovative and supportive work environment.
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules
Ma Gina E Flor says
Mam ser magandang hapon nais ko po mg apply saan at paano mg aaply salamat po
Sky Love S. Tobes says