Scholarship seekers, here’s a good news for you, the Gubat St. Anthony Cooperative has opened their scholarship program for incoming college students in school year 2023-2024. Why GSAC? Here’s what you need to know about them. On April 8, 1964, the multifunctional cooperative GSAC was established with the mission of empowering and enhancing the lives of its members. It was founded with Php 222 in capital and 30 member-incorporators. Today, with more than 30,000 members and assets worth more than Php 2.8 billion, GSAC is the LARGEST COOPERATIVE in the Bicol Region.
- BPI Foundation, Inc. invites qualified applicants to apply for Pagpupugay Scholarship Program Batch 2023-2024
They run a total of14 branches in the provinces of Northern Samar, Sorsogon, Albay, and Camarines Sur. The Farm Level Grain Center (FLGC), Mini Mart, Pharmacy, Diagnostic Center, Insurance, Agri Services for Cacao, Carabao, Vermiculture, Organic Vegetables, and other linked services are available to GSAC members in addition to their banking services. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and be one of their scholars!
Who can apply for the scholarship?
It was stated in the announcement of GCAC that an interested applicant must:
- be incoming first year college student for the S.Y. 2023-2024;
- be from indigent family (Member or Non-member of GSAC);
- not be a recipient of any other scholarship program.
- Call for Application: Philippine Coast Guard Foundation, Inc. offers a scholarship program until May 26, 2023
What are the available courses?
The GSAC’s schplarship accepts all COURSES but the PREFERRED COURSES are:
- Business Management;
- Computer Science;
- Information Technology;
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
Below are the documents, interested applicants must prepare for submission;
- Accomplished SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM which can be downloaded at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1x8mtRcij4k3rs-ZZ73Dt-ePmM9E5NBYg/view?pli=1 and is also available at CSR Department Office located at 2nd floor GSAC New Building Gubat, Sorsogon;
- Photocopy of Current Income Tax Return of Parents duly stamped by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (Bring Original)/ for parents who do not file ITR a Certificate of Indigency from the barangay is required;
- Photocopy of Senior High School Report Card (Form 138) with an average of 85% or above. (TO BE SUBMITTED ONCE RELEASED AFTER THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR ENDS);
- Notice of Acceptance from the Admission and Aid Director of the College where he/she plans to enroll;
- Recommendation Letter from the Guidance counselor and approved by the Principal of his/her school;
- Recommendation Letter from Brgy. Chairperson or Local Government Unit Officer/Certification that he/she is not recipient of any existing scholarship program.
Application deadline: MAY 19, 2023.
How to file your application?
You can submit your requirements at the CSR Department Office, which is on the second floor of the GSAC New Building in Gubat, Sorsogon, or at the GSAC branch that is the closest to your location. The scanned copy of the prerequisites can also be sent to them via email at [email protected].
For inquiries, you may contact GSAC at 09103746580.
Source: Gubat St. Anthony Cooperative
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.