Konichiwa! Looking for a recruitment agency that you can fully trust with your dream to work in Japan as an Assistant Language Teacher?
Here’s Chesham Recruitment Inc.! Chesham created history in 2011 when it sent the first Philippine Assistant Language Teachers (ALTS) to Japan’s public schools as part of a POEA-licensed recruitment program. Well, there are more reasons why you should choose Chesham, and we’ll give them to you one by one.
First, they adhere to the strictest international regulations. In terms of integrity, efficient screening, selection, and processing of applications, and clear communication with clients and candidates.
Second, their senior staff members have substantial backgrounds in the recruiting field and have managed businesses abroad in a variety of industries.
Third, when training and acclimating individuals for new assignments, they do pay great attention in light of their new location’s traditions, customs, and cultural sensitivity.
Fourth, their International Director ensure that they accurately expressing the special needs of each client and the unique working and living situations associated with each individual vacancy. This guarantees that both the employer and the employee have a comprehensive awareness of all the terms of their intended partnership.
Fifth, they send a Weekly Recuitment Report to the HR Director of each employer to assist them in their manpower planning process. This report includes a precise status of every candidate that Chesham is currently sourcing and processing on their behalf.
Lastly, for the duration of the employee’s work, they continue to be a vital link between the overseas employee and the family still living in the Philippines.
What are the qualifications?
According to Chesham’s advertisement, interested applicants must possess the mandatory requirements.
- hold a BA/BSc Diploma, or equivalent, in the education field;
- be living in the Philippines at the time of application and throughout the application process;
- be a fluent English speaker, with impeccable grammar, pronunciation, enunciation, projection and diction;
- be able to commit to a full 12-month academic year contract;
- have a good awareness and knowledge of Japan and be interested in Japanese culture and the Japanese language;
- like children and be willing to work as an Assistant Language Teacher, with the confidence, self-assuredness, patience, resilience, humor, adaptability, flexibility, energy and humility that the role requires;
- be flexible, with regards to school type (Elementary School, Junior High School and High School) and the number of schools to which you may be simultaneously assigned;
- be flexible regarding the location of your teaching assignment, which may include isolated, island and non-urban areas, as no choice or preference will be given to any candidate regarding
any assignment location, for any reason;
- be very professional, in all aspects of manners, decorum, written and spoken communications and behavior;
- have a very clear appreciation of the importance of punctuality;
- present a very business-like appearance and demonstrate professional dress sense and impeccable grooming;
- be in excellent health and be fit;
- have no visible tattoos or piercings;
- possess Japanese language ability or commit to acquiring basic Japanese language skills before departure to Japan;
- be willing to drive a car in Japan and be a competent and confident driver of a car before departure, as a condition of your employment;
- need to provide official letters from every educational institution you have ever attended confirming that English was the medium of instruction used in each of these institutions.
- Taiwan is hiring English Teachers and Teaching Assistants under Taiwan Foreign English Teacher Program (TFETP)
What is the salary per month?
- Basic Monthly Salary: JP¥ 215,000: Php 88,150.
How to apply?
For further details and pertinent information about the job opening, you may visit the Chesham Website
Or you may contact them through the information provided below:
Chesham Recruitment Inc.
Address: Suite 219, The Peninsula Court Makati Avenue, corner Paseo de Roxas, Makati City 1226, Metro Manila
Tel: +632 7750 0640/7750 0641/7750 0642
Mobile Numbers: 0956 567 3250; 0966 204 8167
E-mail: [email protected]
POEA License No.: POEA – 006-LB-011121-R
Source: Chesham Recruitment Inc.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!