Everyone has the option to decide whether to give up on their studies or continue them. Some students decide to quit since they are happy with what they already have and didn’t consider what else they might come. Making a hasty choice can obliterate one’s chances of having a great job in the future. But Rebisco Rebisco Foundation, Inc, is here to help you as it will start accepting applications in May for the Financial Assistance for Tertiary Education Program (FATE) AY 2023-2024!
The Rebisco Foundation, Inc. concurs with the goal of the country to encourage young Filipinos to value education in order to help make the Philippines more progressive. Via its Financial Aid for Tertiary Education (“FATE”) Program, the Foundation hopes to help worthy Filipino students who are struggling financially to pursue higher education.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
To qualify, insterested applicants must meet the followng criteria specified by the foundation below.
- be a regular student (without any back subjects and expected to finish the course on time) enrolled in the prescribed number of units according to the course curriculum;
- have a total annual family income of ₱500,000.00 for a family of at least 5 members;
- have a cumulative grade point average of not lower than 85% or its equivalent and without any failed subjects or pending subjects from 1st year to present;
- be a Filipino citizen;
- not be a concurrent recipient of any major/regular scholarship (including DOST) or any substantial fund assistance from the University;
- be physically fit and without any serious health concerns;
- be of Good Moral Character; and
- must have a Certificate of Recognition for awards received as additional support documents.
- CHED Medical Scholarship and Return Service (MSRS) AY 2023- 2024 for first semester is now open for applications
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Scholars shall be entitled to a 100% tuition and miscellaneous fees, monthly allowance, participation in Rebisco-initiated learning activities for scholars, and assistance in OJT placement.
How to file your application?
For pertinent information about the scholarship such as the necessary documentary requirements, and application process, you may visit the website of De La Salle University via this link.
Source: De La Salle University
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.
Leave a Reply