Japan is an island country lying off the east coast of Asia. Nearly the entire land area is taken up by the country’s four main islands; from north to south these are Hokkaido (Hokkaidō), Honshu (Honshū), Shikoku, and Kyushu (Kyūshū). Honshu is the largest of the four, followed in size by Hokkaido, Kyushu, and Shikoku. The national capital, Tokyo, in east-central Honshu, is one of the world’s most populous cities.
Known as “Land of the Rising Sun”, Japan is considered as one of the safest country to work or live in. Many degree holders here in the Philippines choose to work as a farmer or factory worker in Japan due to the attractive salary and the country per se. If you are planning to do the same thing, the MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 9 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing and Food Processing. Applicants may apply on or before August 17,2022.
Job Description: Factory Worker for Underwear Manufacturing and Food Processing
- WILL WORK IN INDUSTRIAL SEWING MACHINE
- WILL WORK IN BASIC TROUBLESHOOTING OF SEWING MACHINE
- WILL WORK IN CHANGE NEEDLE AND THREAD
- MEAT PROCESSING- A meat processor prepares meat for packaging. As a meat processor, your duties revolve around cleaning, grinding, and packaging meat.
- READY MADE MEAL MANUFACTURING WORK
- MEAT CUTTING- Cuts, trims, and prepares meat for sale to customers. Receives and fulfills custom orders. Packages and displays meat.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- MUST BE FIRST TIME TO GO TO JAPAN.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY-101,906- 104,170: PHP 42,000- 43,000. Depending on exchange rates.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 522-7386; 516-0409; 0917-8519518 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Mission Way Manpower Services, Inc. is located at GF, Units-A&B (2F) & 3B, 1828 San Marcelino St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC.
- Address: GF, UNITS-A&B (2F) & 3B,1828 SN MARCELINO ST MANILA
- Tel. No./s: 522-7386/ 516-0409/ 0917-8519518 (MOBILE)
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Representative: MR FERDINAND E MAGSINO
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: TOYAMA ASIA TECHNICAL ECONOMIC COOPERATIVE COMMITTEE (EXPAND CO.)
- Principal/Employer Address: 253 MIYAMARU, TONAMI CITY, TOYAMA, JAPAN
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:10348891
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through the link you intended to apply for below. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
- Factory Worker (Underwear Manufacturing): https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3117493
- Factory Worker (Food Processing): https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3117489
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN JAPAN:
- Japan is hiring 10 Factory Workers
- Japan Hiring Construction Workers
- Japan is looking for 55 Mechanics