Good news for Filipino workers who aspire to work abroad especially in Japan. The SANKO EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS INC., a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. POEA-136-LB-080320-R, licensed to process applicants to work abroad is currently looking for 55 Mechanics with a monthly salary of JPY 112,713.00- JPY 146,153.00 (PHP46,000- PHP 59,000). Applicants may apply on or before July 26, 2022.
Job Description: (Mechanic)
- Knows how to diagnose car problem and knows how to repair.
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance.
- Knows how to overhaul and under chassis repair.
Read: Japan is in need of 60 Bakers
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year (s) working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in Mechanic.
- Must have a valid passport and PEOS.
- Strictly NO TATTOO for first time to work in Japan.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Updated resume
- 2×2 picture with white background
- Photocopy of valid passport
- PSA Birth Certificate
- E-Registration Certificate
Read: Japan is hiring 6 Factory Workers for Food Processing
Note: Applicants must report in the office (UNIT 1 (1/F) AND UNIT A (2/F), 2275 INTERIOR, PADRE BURGOS, PASAY CITY, METRO MANILA) to personally submit the application and for assessment from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm only.
What is the monthly salary?
- Salary per month: JPY 112,713.00- JPY 146,153.00 (PHP46,000- PHP 59,000)
Read: JPEPA: Japan opens recruitment for 50 Filipino Nurses and 300 Careworkers
Employer Details: EAST JAPAN INFORMATION COOPERATIVE
Principal/Employer Address: 182-1 AZA YAMAMAGOE OFUNATO-CHO OFUNATO-SHI IWATE-KEN JAPAN
POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10351037
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No.: POEA-136-LB-080320-R
Address: UNIT 1 (1/F) AND UNIT A (2/F), 2275 INTERIOR, PADRE BURGOS, PASAY CITY, METRO MANILA
Read: Japan is hiring 30 Construction Workers
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – Mechanic in Ōfunato-shi, Iwate Prefecture, Japan – SANKO EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS INC. and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
Note: This job has no placement fee. Beware of scammers and illegal recruiters.
- Date Posted: June 27, 2022
- Apply Until: July 26, 2022
Read: FULLY FUNDED: Japan opens applications for 2023 MEXT Scholarship Program for Research, Undergraduate, Specialized Training College, and College of Technology
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Jesus M. Geronimo says
how to apply?