Good news for Filipino workers who aspire to work abroad, especially in Japan. The NON-STOP OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORP., a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 10361461, licensed to process applicants to work abroad is currently looking for 30 Construction Workers with a monthly salary of (JPY112,457 to 155,925) (PHP45,126.56 to 62,569.33). Applicants may apply on or before May 24, 2022.
Job Description: (Construction Worker)
- Preparing construction sites, materials and tools.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures and scaffolding.
- Assisting contractors, e.g. electricians and painters, as required.
What are the qualifications?
- 18 years old and above (Male or Female)
- A minimum of (1) year(s) experience is required.
- Candidate must be a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate holder in Engineering (Civil) or similar fields.
- With valid passport for travel abroad.
- Must have TESDA National Competency Certificate for the position applied, SCAFFOLDING NC II
What is the monthly salary?
Salary per month:
Setouch Tech Cooperative Association
Principal/Employer Address: Fukuyama City
POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10361461
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No.: POEA-039-LB-02719-R
Address: 1712 A. Mabini St. Cor. C. Alonzo St. Malate, Manila
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – CONSTRUCTION WORKER in Fukuyama, Hiroshima Prefecture, Japan – NON-STOP OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CORP. and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
Note: This job has no placement fee. Beware of scammers and illegal recruiters.
- Date Posted: April 25, 2022
- Apply Until: May 24, 2022
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.