Good news for Filipino workers who aspire to work abroad especially in Japan. The MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC., a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. 10348891, licensed to process applicants to work abroad is currently looking for 6 Factory Workers for Food Processing with a monthly salary of JPY 104,170.00 (PHP 42,048.32). Applicants may apply on or before June 5, 2022.
Job Description: (Factory Worker-Food Processing)
- MEAT PROCESSING- A meat processor prepares meat for packaging. As meat processor, your duties revolve around cleaning, grinding and packaging meet.
- READY MADE MEAL MANUFACTURING WORK
- MEAT CUTTING- Cuts, trims, and prepares meat for sale to customers. Receives and fulfills customer orders. Packages and displays meat.
What are the qualifications?
- Male/Female (18 years old and above)
- A minimum of 1 year(s) working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least high school graduate.
- Must be first time to go to Japan.
What is the monthly salary?
- Salary per month: JPY 104,170.00 (PHP 42,048.32)
Employer Details: TOYOMA ASIA TECHNICAL ECONOMIC COOPERATIVE COMMITTEE (EXPAND CO.)
Principal/Employer Address: 253 MIYAMURU, TONAMI CITY, TOYAMA, JAPAN
POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10348891
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No.: POEA-084-LB-031612-R
Address:1828 SAN MARCELINO ST., MALATE METRO MANILA
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – FACTORY WORKER (FOOD PROCESSING) in Tonami Shi, Toyama Prefecture, Japan – MISSION WAY MANPOWER SERVICES INC. and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
Note: This job has no placement fee. Beware of scammers and illegal recruiters.
- Date Posted: May 7, 2022
- Apply Until: June 5, 2022
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.