In order to land a job in the Philippines, you will need to have a prior working experience, when in fact you are applying for a job to have an experience. While this might be true in most instances, if you want to kickstart your career as a teacher abroad, this might be your break through! The BENISCE INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 30 Early Childhood and Secondary Teachers with no experience required. Applicants may apply on or before July 8, 2022.
Job Description: Early Childhood and Secondary Teacher
- Teaching students from early years up to secondary level.
- Handling different topics under the school’s curriculum and evaluate the progress of the learners.
- Be a substitute teacher when the usual teacher is not available.
- Be a teaching assistant or teacher’s aide or education assistant or team teacher.
What are the qualifications?
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
- Applicants should be graduates of school years 2016 to 2021.
- No previous working experience in GCC member countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: KWD 220- KWD 250 (PHP 38,691- PHP 43,968) Depending on exchange rate.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: BENISCE INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES,
- ADDRESS: 3/F, MDSE Aannex, 1603 Diamante St. Cor Alabastro St., Manila
- POEA LICENSE NO.: POEA-193-LB-121720-R
- TEL NO/S: 2166687; 6313300; 09178470920
- EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- EMPLOYER: English Group Education Company
- EMPLOYER ADDRESS: Street 2, Block 7 Salwa, Kuwait
- POEA REGISTRATION/ACCREDITATION:10359632
- PLACEMENT FEE: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a month’s salary.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 2166687; 6313300; 09178470920 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Benisce International Manpower Services is located at 3/F, MDSE Aannex, 1603 Diamante St. Cor Alabastro St., Manila, Philippines.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3099874 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.