Education is a powerful tool that has the potential to transform lives and open doors to opportunities. However, for many individuals, accessing quality education can be a financial challenge.
Recognizing this barrier, the LANI (Lifeline Assistance For Neighbors In Need) Scholarships Program steps in as a beacon of hope, offering a lifeline to deserving students.
As the program opens its doors for applications for the 2023-2023 academic year, check out here the LANI Scholarship Program’s eligibility criteria, and how you can apply.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
To ensure that the LANI Scholarship Program reaches the most deserving candidates, it has established stringent eligibility criteria. Interested applicants must:
- already be enrolled;
- be an active voter of Taguig or voter in the “Embo” area that they are residing in, if 18 years old or older;
- have at least one parent an active voter of Taguig or voter in the “Embo” barangay that they are residing in;
- have the family residing in Taguig or in the “Embo” barangay for at least three (3) years; and
- have good moral character.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
This transformative opportunity promises a multitude of benefits to aspiring scholars which include:
- Call For Application: Peace Corps Alumni Foundation For Philippine Development (PCAFPD) Scholarship Programs Are Now Accepting Applications For AY 2024-2025!
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
To get started on your application, you’ll need to prepare a set of essential documentary requirements to ensure a smooth application process. These requirements are crucial in assessing your eligibility and suitability for the scholarship. Below are the necessary documents you’ll need to prepare to embark on this educational journey.
REQUIREMENTS TO BRING:
FIRST SET: ALL PHOTOCOPIES (For submission)
- Certified or Authenticated Copy of Official Form/Registration Form/Certificate of Matriculation for S.Y. 2023-2024 (1st Semester);
- Original/Authenticated or True Copy of Grades (Original)
last semester (2nd Semester S.Y. 2022-2023, with school seal / official signature); (For Trimester, grades for the 2nd & 3rd Term, S.Y. 2022-2023); (For Quarter Terms, 3rd & 4th Term, S.Y. 2022-2023);
- Official Receipt/Proof of Payment (for those in private school whose COR/COE are not authenticated;
- Junior High School Card/Diploma/Certification from principal (for New Applicant);
- Senior High School Card/Diploma/Certification from principal (for New Applicant);
- School ID or any VALID Government-issued ID (back-to-back photocopy in a single page);
- Certificate of Academic Excellence/Certification from principal for Top 10 graduates of Taguig public high schools (for Honors Scholars);
- Birth Certificate.
SECOND SET: ALL ORIGINAL/Authenticated if applicable (for verification only)
- Official Registration Form for S.Y. 2023-2024 (1st Semester);
- Official Receipt/Proof of Payment (for those in private school whose COR/COE are not authenticated);
- School ID or any VALID Government-issued ID.
Other necessary documents:
- Elementary Form 137 (for those who graduated Elementary outside Metro Manila);
- High School Form 137 (for those who graduated High School outside Metro Manila);
- Course Curriculum / Curriculum Checklist (if enrolled below 15 units);
- PDAO Endorsement and ID (for Priority/PWD scholars);
- EVS or ESC Voucher/Certification (for EVS/ESC Graduates);
- Application for Graduation/Certificate of Candidacy for Graduation (if graduating for the current semester)
Transcript of Records (in necessary cases);
- Original copy and one (1) photocopy of Comelec Stub issued after May 2022 Elections (for applicants who are newly registered and those who have applied for reactivation).
How to file your application?
To apply for this scholarship, here is an applicatication portal provided by Taguig scholarships.
With its mission to foster academic excellence and reduce educational disparities, LANI is a shining example of the positive impact philanthropy can have on society. By providing deserving students with access to quality education, it not only transforms individual lives but also contributes to the development of a more equitable and prosperous society.
Source: Taguig Scholarships
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.