Luis Co Chi Kiat Foundation Inc. (LCCKFI), a non-profit organization, with a mantra, “Changing Lives by Making a Difference,Everyday!” which main goal is to give financial assistance for those students who want to pursue college education is now open to accept scholarship applicants for SY 2022-2023.
- Civil Service Commission, Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges, renew scholarship program named “Pamanang Lingkod-Bayan Iskolarsyip”
Who can apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship is open for incoming first year college students only. Interested applicants must be:
- Filipino Citizen;
- Not employed or engaged in a lucrative occupation;
- In good health as certified by a physician;
- Not already a recipient of any scholarship grant/financial assistance;
- Not a scholar/beneficiary of an educational plan;
- The aggregate monthly income of both parents is not more than Fifteen Thousand Pesos (P15,000.00);
- Of good moral character as certified by the Barangay Chairman of the community where the candidate lives and by the Guidance counselor of the school;
- Will enroll every semester the full load of subjects prescribed by the course he/she will take; and
- Whose general weighted average when he/she graduated from senior high school at least 85% and with no failing or incomplete grade in any subject.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
LCCK scholars shall be entitled to a full matriculation of tuition and other school fees as well as transportation, meal, books, and uniform allowance.
PREFERRED COURSES/PROGRAMS (BACHELOR’S DEGREE):
Below are preferred courses leading to a bachelor degree, but other courses can also apply.
- Business Courses (any major)
- Accountancy and other related courses
- Information Technology and other related courses
- National Academy of Sports is calling incoming grade 7 and 8 student-athletes to apply for their scholarship program for SY 2023-2024
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
For initial screening, interested applicants must prepare the following documents:
Documents for initial and final screening shall be arranged and fastened in order as listed.
- LCCKFI Scholarship Application Form
- Application Letter (addressed to Mr. Leonardo B. Dayao, Executive Director)
- Certified True Copy of SHS Grades
- Latest ITR of Parents or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption or Barangay Certificate of Indigency
For final screening or completion of requirements (to be done if the applicant passed the initial screening)
- 4 pcs. 2×2 formal pictures
- Certified True Copy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate (issued within last 3 months)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from School during SHS
- Barangay Clearance
- Notarized Affidavit (not a scholar/beneficiary of other scholarship/financial aid/educational plan)
- Notarized Affidavit (not employed)
- Sketch of Residence
- Course/Program Curriculum
Application Deadline: Application deadline may vary depending on the partner schools/universities.
National Capital Region (NCR)
- City of Malabon University
- Marikina Polytechnic College
- Philippine Normal University
- University of Makati
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Technological University of the Philippines
Ilocos Region (Region 1)
- University of Northern Philippines
- Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)
- Benguet State University
Central Luzon Region (Region 3)
- Bulacan State University
- Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University
Southern Luzon Region (Region 4)
- Batangas State University
- City College of Calamba
Bicol Region (Region 5)
- Bicol University
- Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges
How to file your application?
Here are the links pertinent to the application procedure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12nIfOdSX2nxVm22v82juNTro2R8Cuiwx/view?usp=sharing, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DKwrr7MezDqkv436we9FYoPgDmmpJ0j4/view?usp=sharing
Source: Bicol University
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.