The Vivant Foundation Inc., a non-profit organization with a current mission of aiding their partners in preparing public schools for the K-12 system, are pleased to inform you that they are once again looking for potential scholars for incoming freshmen students for the school year 2023-2024.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now, and be one of their scholars! You can read the full and specified details by the foundation below.
As indicated in their website, they are offering this scholarship program to provides assistance to deserving students who want to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) degree programs in college.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
All interested applicants must be able to satisfy the following qualifications:
- DOH Pre-Service Scholarship Program 2023 is now accepting applications for Medical Technology, Pharmacy and Diploma in Midwifery
- A graduating senior high school student within Region VII.
- With at least 90% average for each of the grading periods immediately preceding assessment or screening.
- No grade per subject lower than 85%.
- Participation in the Regional Science and Technology Fair (RSTF)–7 within the last 4 years up to the year of screening is a plus but not necessary.
- With a total family household income of at most P200,000 per year.
- Must enroll in STEM-related Courses in partner schools.
What are the benefis under the scholarship?
Vivant Scholars shall be entitled to the following priveleges:
- Free tuition fee (includes summer class)
- Book allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Living allowance
- School uniform allowance
- Graduation clothing allowance
- Boat/Plane Subsidy
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
All interested applicants must prepare the stated documents below:
Fill out the google form application completely.
- Soft copy of Grade 12 Form 138 or Report Card, as applicable.
- Soft copy of Certificate of Good Moral, as applicable.
- Soft copy of PSA-certified Birth Certificate.
- Soft copy of parent’s ITR issued by the BIR; if the absence of ITR.
- Certificate of Indigency issued by the Barangay.
Deadline for submission of applications: For Cebu and outside Cebu- APRIL 14, 2023 @ 5 P.M.
- Vicsal Foundation Inc. College Scholarship program is now open to accept applications for SY 2023-2024.
How to file your application?
All interested applicants can apply online by filling out the google form application and upload the pre-screening requirements in the link provided by the foundation https://bit.ly/3HNH6HK. Downloadable form
Source: Vivant Foundation Inc.
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.
Leave a Reply