Lucky are the students nowadays because there are available scholarships being offered by several entities in the Philippines. In actuality, the Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc. (MDFI), a private, non-stock, non-profit organization, having the vision of building a healthy, educated and productive nation and the mission of serving the nation by conducting sustainable programs focused on health and education, has also opened its MDFI Pharmacy Scholarship for the Academic Year 2023-2024.
- CHED Scholarship Program for Future Statisticians (Estatistikolar) A.Y 2023-2024 is now accepting applications
The scholarship program aims to help deserving but financially challenged pharmacy students in order to enable them complete tertiary study and address the nation’s shortage of pharmacists.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
According to MDFI, the program is intended for the dependents of soldiers who are still serving, killed in battle, disabled, or lost their lives while doing their duties.
- be financially-challenged students with a general weighted average of 2.5 and above (80% and above);
- be pharmacy students on their last two years of study or willing to transfer to partner schools under the Philippine Association of Colleges of Pharmacy;
- be not more than 23 years of age;
- be single and of good moral character;
- not be on any other scholarship or educational plan; and
- not a dependent of an employee of Mercury Drug Corporation, Mercury Group of Companies or its subsidiaries.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
MDFI scholars shall be entitled to a full tuition and miscellaneous fees, monthly stipends to help with living expenses and transportation costs, as well as job offers from Mercury Drug Corporation when they graduate.
- Civil Service Commission, Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges, renew scholarship program named “Pamanang Lingkod-Bayan Iskolarsyip”
Application Deadline: May 15, 2023.
How to file your application?
Applications for the scholarships are routed through the school deans of the partner colleges of pharmacy of MDFI, who do the initial screenings and provide MDFI with the requisite endorsements. MDFI conducts the final vetting and selection process.
For further details about the accredited schools and other requirements on the MDFI scholarship program, applicants may contact the following:
- National Academy of Sports is calling incoming grade 7 and 8 student-athletes to apply for their scholarship program for SY 2023-2024
(632) 8911 5071 local 564 | (632) 8366 0353
The MDFI is located at 7 Mercury Ave. cor. C. P. Garcia Ave., Bagumbayan Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Mercury Drug Foundation, Inc.
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.