A pleasing news for bus drivers here in the Philippines! If you have at least 3 years of work experience and at least a high school graduate, grab this opportunity now, because the HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS & MULTI-SERVICES, INC., a private employment agency licensed to process applicants to work abroad is actually looking for 100 Bus Drivers. Applicants who possess the qualifications may apply to the link provided at the end of this article on or before January 14,2023.
Job Description: Bus Driver
- Performs routine vehicle inspection and maintenance including checking the oil, fuel, brakes, lights, windshield wipers, and water and tire pressures.
- Maintains records of work performed; makes timely reports of accidents, incidents, and unusual occurrences.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate a loaded passenger bus.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With Driver’s License and employment records.
- With good English communication skills (sufficient English proficiency), to meet the New Zealand transport requirements.
- PHP Plastic Card License with 1, 2, 3 & 8, held for at least 2 FULL years.
- Evidence of practice Theory Test results with a minimum 33/35 on each attempt.
- Additional Information: Please email your updated resume using word format file, with complete details and job description.
What is the salary per hour?
- Hourly Salary: NZD 27.00 – 27.76: Php 956.34- 983.2592. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: HRD EMPLOYMENT CONSULTANTS & MULTI-SERVICES, INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-038-LB-061314-R
- Address: 3/F, JEMARSON BLDG., 1618 P. HIDALGO LIM ST. MANILA
- Official Representative: NORA B. BRAGANZA
- Tel. No./s: 5250280/ 5235455
- Email Address: [email protected] /[email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: Cityline NZ Limited
- Principal / Employer Address: NZ Bus / Cityline NZ Limited/ Halsey Street, Viaduct Harbor, Ponsonby, Auckland
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10417967
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply? For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3174948. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you! Source: WorkAbroad.ph About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Analiza M.Actoy says
How to apply
Dennis Ocampo says
How to apply?