Are you a Carpenter looking for a job abroad? Grab the opportunity now, because the CHESNA MANPOWER SERVICES, a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 60 Carpenters to work in New Zealand. Applicants may apply on or before August 25, 2022.
- Works with wood to build, install and repair structures and fittings. Carpenters perform a range of jobs that are classified as fitting/joinery or finishing. These cover all aspects of construction including floors, roofs, ceilings, doors, and windows.
- Must be able to effectively identify the requirements of the job via the inspection of blueprints. During this phase, a Carpenter will arrange any materials and tools they require to complete the job.
- Will fix doors and windows as well as repair furniture such as cabinets, shelves, and other pieces. They will also check and repair any faults with the framing structures for houses, walls windows, doors and stairs.
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience ( at least 3 years of which, acquired overseas)
- With COE, Old Contract, Payslip and Company ID
- Genuine and “verifiable” employment records
- Very good English communication skills
SALARY: NZD 27.76-28 per h0ur (more or less Php 960 depending on exchange rate of New Zealand Dollar to Philippine Peso)
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: CHESNA MANPOWER SERVICES
- POEA LICENSE NO.: POEA-194-LB-102715-R
- Address: GF 1921-1923 F AGONCILLO ST MANILA
- Tel No/s: 3532051/ 3532454/ 0947-4971609/ 09479488814
- Email: [email protected]
- Official Representative: MICHAEL C CUNDANGAN
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- EMPLOYER: Trade Assists
- EMPLOYER ADDRESS: 64 FITZGERALD AVENUE, CHRISTCHURCH, CANTERBURY, New Zealand
How to apply?
For all interested applicants you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3122086 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your update CV/resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Poland hiring: 100 Factory Workers
- Taiwan hiring: 150 Factory Workers for Largan Precision
- Taiwan is Hiring Factory Workers/Machine Operators
- Japan is hiring 10 Factory Workers