We are pleased to inform you that the Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) Government Placement Branch has posted a recruitment notice of 600 Nurses for interested and qualified applicants under Government to Government Arrangement. The International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) with a Recruitment Specification Form (RSF) No. of 220013, is in urgent need of qualified nurses, but not limited to the position/s stated below:
600 REGISTERED NURSES
- General Ward
- Medical and Surgery Ward/Heart surgery
- Pediatrics and Neonatology
- Intensive Care Unit
- Operating Room
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care
- Neurology, Orthopedics and related fields
IMPORTANT: Please note that nursing homes in Germany are inpatient facilities, where geriatric nurses deal with older people in need for help with different health conditions (unlike being a Private Duty Nurse).
What is the new monthly salary rate?
- Starting Monthly Salary: € 2,300: PHP 132,410
- Once recognized as qualified nurse, monthly salary will increase to €2,800: PHP 161,195.
- Gross/Exchange rate: €1= PHP 57
What are the benefits?
- Translation of recognition documents and certification will be paid by the employer including the medical checks.
- Bonus payment: for passing the A2 and B1 of €250 (each level or its PESO equivalent) in first take.
- Travel Expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee in finding suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
What are the qualifications?
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Active Philippine Nursing License.
- At least one (1) year related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions or private duty nurse.
- Applicants must have German language proficiency of B1 or B2 Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the certificate should be within 1 year from date of issuance.
- or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid and organized by Triple Win).
- and MUST be able to attend the language class which may start anytime from November 2022-January 2023.
- Applicants whose B1 and B2 certificates were issued more than 1 year shall retake the language assessment. TWP offers a free refresher course.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture.
- Nursing Diploma (to be notarized upon acceptance to the Program).
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (to be notarized upon acceptance to the Program).
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available.
- Copy of valid passport.
How to file your application?
Qualified Applicants should register online and secure appointment at https://www.dmw.gov.ph/ or https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No., Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number), during their respective schedule of appointment.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices and Applicants from the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas): August 31,2022
For the authenticity of this job hiring, you may check the original post of POEA GBP via this link
Source: Philippine Overseas Employment Agency (POEA) Government Placement Branch
OTHER HIRING IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES:
- Germany is hiring 53 Cleaner Trainees
- Ireland is hiring 100 Social Workers
- Hungary is in need of 250 Product Assemblers
- Hungary Hiring: 300 Factory Workers
- Malta hiring: 30 Kitchen Helpers and 30 Waiters
- Poland hiring: 100 Factory Workers