The Online Application System (OAS) for the Philippine National Police Academy Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) Admission Year 2023-2024 for Class 2028 officially began on January 20, 2023, 5:00 PM. Applicants are encouraged to READ carefully and UNDERSTAND the application procedure provided by the PNPA in their Facebook account announcement.
The PNPA Cadetship Program is a Government Scholarship Program. It is a 4-year schooling and preparation program prompting the Bachelor of Science in Public Safety degree. Hopeful cadets must take the PNPA Cadet Admission Test (PNPACAT) to be equipped for the subsequent enlistment stage.
Graduates are appointed as Police Lieutenants of the Philippine National Police, Inspectors of the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, and the Bureau of Fire Protection.
BASIC QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
Interested applicants must be able to satisfy the following:
- Natural-born Filipino Citizen;
Must be 18-22 years old before June 1, 2024;
At least a Senior High School (SHS) Graduate and/or has satisfactorily complied with all the requirements for graduation before July 30, 2024;
Single and has never been married nor pregnant (for females) nor has a legal obligation to support a child or children;
Minimum barefoot height of 5’2” (157.47 cm) for males and 5’0” (152.40 cm) for females;
Must have a NORMAL BMI (corresponding to age, height, weight and gender);
Physically and mentally fit to undergo rigorous training;
With good moral character (must not have been convicted of any criminal, administrative or civil case);
No pending complaint and/or case involving moral turpitude or crimes against the state;
Must not be a former cadet of PNPA or other service academies; and
Never been dismissed from any private employment or government position for cause.
Note: All possible questions about this may be answered if the post is carefully read and understood. These requirements cannot be waived or adjusted for conformity. Do not apply if you are not qualified.
WHEN IS THE START OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION?
The PNPA Online Application is NOW OPEN.
The PNPA admission officially opened on January 20, 2023, and will be closed on July 30, 2023.
Click here to redirect: pnpa.edu.ph
WHEN IS THE ACTUAL PNPACAT?
The examination will be on August 2023 and is subject to the approval of the CPNP. PNPA will make an official announcement.
WHERE WILL THE PNPACAT BE HELD?
In the 34 Testing Centers Nationwide. Those will be provided as choices in your online application (active) sixty (60) days before the exam.
GROUNDS FOR MEDICAL DISQUALIFICATIONS:
- Defective Visual Perception (color blindness, nearsighted/farsighted with corrective eyeglasses or lens, nystagmus);
- Physical Deformities Example: bowlegged or congenital defects;
- Perforated eardrum, chronic sinusitis, bleeding tendencies, hemorrhoids, hernia (if not treated), varicocele, extensive skin disorders;
- History of heart disease, hypertension, asthma, active PTB, kidney and liver diseases, epileptic seizure disorders, major operations; communicable diseases (such as AIDS, Hepatitis, VD, etc.);
- Full dentures, upper and lower, Cleft lip and palate, malocclusion, Deformities of the face, Open bite, Tongue-tied, missing of four(4) anterior or front teeth & Missing of six (6) posterior/molar teeth;
- Tattoos or other brotherhood marks;
Ear piercing for male and multiple ear piercing for female;
- For Females: Goiter; History of pregnancy; Presence of breast mass; Painful menstruation;
- Any other similar defects which may hinder in the Cadetship Training Program.
EXEMPTION FOR PNPACAT:
In contrast to the previous PNPACAT, college graduates who obtained Latin honors and senior high school graduates with the highest honors are NO LONGER EXCLUDED FROM TAKING THE EXAM.
GROUNDS FOR DISQUALIFICATION IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
- When an applicant fails to meet the initial qualifications;
- When an applicant deliberately inputs false and/or incorrect entries in any of the fields of the online application form;
- When an applicant uploads any fraudulent document; and
- Incomplete entries not satisfying the online application requirements.
BENEFITS OF BEING A PNPA CADET:
One of the benefits of turning into a piece of the PNPA Cadetship program is that you will be a researcher of the public authority. They offer a full scholarship grant for a very long time of preparation and instruction with pay and recompenses.
- Full scholarship grant for four (4) years leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Public Safety
- Free tuition fee, clothing, subsistence and accomodation;
- Comprehensive Training and Education Program;
- Opportunity to participate in partner institution- hosted activities/exchanges i.e. Korean Police Academy, INTERPA, etc.
- With pay and allowances of not less than PhP35,000.00 monthly; and
- Opportunity to serve our country and people in permanent duty status with full benefits upon appointment as Police Lieutenant in the PNP, and as Fire and Jail Inspector in the BFP and BJMP after graduation.
HOW TO APPLY
Go to https://application.pnpa.edu.ph
PHASES OF SCREENING:
Candidates who effectively passed the PNPACAT will meet all requirements for the following period of screening which as follows:
1.Physical Agility Test (PAT);
The following are the passing scores in each event for PAT:
Male:3 Reps Female:N/A
Full Arms Hanging
Male:N/A Female:45 Sec
2 Min Push-Ups
Male:25 Reps Female25 Reps
2 Min Sit-Ups
Male:40 Reps Female:40 Reps
100 Meter Dash
Male:18 Sec Female:20 Sec
3 Km Run
Male:24 Mins Female:27 Mins
2.Psychological and Psychiatric Examination (PPE);
3.Physical, Medical and Dental Examination (PMDE); and,
Source: Philippine National Police Academy
Featured Image: From PNA.gov.ph
- Iskolar sa Dakbayan (ISDA): CDO City College Scholarships Program 2023 is now open for applications
- New Zealand Manaaki Scholarship Application is now open until February 28, 2023
- Legal Scholarship Program AY 2022-2023 is now accepting applications until March 18, 2023
Leave a Reply