We are pleased to inform you especially those Filipino workers who want to work in Israel, the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) together with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration’s (POEA) Government Placement Branch has posted a hiring extension for Homebased Caregivers bound to Israel.
Recruitment Specification Form: SF No. 200008-W
Classification: Government to Government Hiring Program
Read: JPEPA: Japan opens recruitment for 50 Filipino Nurses and 300 Careworkers
ESTIMATED MINIMUM SALARY:
- Gross monthly minimum wage: 5300 NIS (5300 New Israeli Shekels which is approximately PHP 77,320.4 exchange rate of 1 NIS= PHP 14.58)
- Weekly Rest Day, Holidays, and Vacation
- Medical Insurance and Sick Pay
- Severance Pay and Pension
- Recuperation Pay
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Print-out of E-Registration account
- Certificate of online Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS)
- TESDA NCII for Caregiver with copy of Training Certification from TESDA accredited Training Center (760 hours of relevant training).
- Scanned copy of Passport (data page, valid for at least three (3) years).
- NBI clearance- Six (6) months from the date of issuance.
- Copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA).
- Copy of UMID ID or Voter’s ID or Postal ID or National ID or driver’s license of applicant and copy of spouse’s UMID ID or National ID or Voter’s D or Postal ID or driver’s license for PIBA system requirement.
- Other requirements or criteria as may be specified by PIBA.
Read: Urgent Hiring: Government to Government Program (Special Hiring Program for Taiwan)- 50 Machine Operators
How to apply?
Qualified applicants should register online at POEAOnlineServices (dmw.gov.ph) and personally present the originals and the documentary requirements on your appointment schedule:
- At least 23 years of age.
- At least 1.5 meters tall and weigh at least 45 kg.
- BS Nursing or BS Physical Therapist graduate or successfully completed at least 10 years of schooling (High school) with TESDA certification for NCII Caregiving with at least 760 hours of relevant training.
- English language proficiency enables them to communicate with relevant bodies in Israel.
- Have never previously worked in Israel.
- Do not have parents, a spouse, or children currently working or residing in Israel.
- Are physically and mentally healthy, do not suffer from diseases or from chronic medical conditions (but not limited to) tuberculosis, hepatitis, syphilis, gonorrhea, and AIDS and are capable of difficult caregiving work in Israel.
- Have clean National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) records from the Philippines.
For the GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE INCLUDING SELECTION PROCESS, kindly visit the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration’s (POEA) Government Placement Branch (POEA-GBP) by clicking through this link https://www.facebook.com/gpbinaction/posts/pfbid02AaqDG7rVam3gn7or8mnjxHsFq9TjR4pXCFovinyKTJUwZAEuHrcFxjoeC4tZxbggl.
Note: Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the same to the employer.
DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: June 28,2022
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas): June 30,2022
Read: Taiwan is hiring 450 English teachers with a monthly salary of PHP 115, 122
Leave a Reply