The Department of Social Welfare and Development of DSWD made the announcement that the list of the beneficiaries for the Social Amelioration Program (SAP) is out now! According to them, people can use the tool they were able to develop to find out the list of those who were able to receive the second tranche of the SAP.
In case you’re not aware, the SAP or the Social Amelioration Program, it’s the program that takes financial or cash assistance programs to the next level. This particular program can be taken by people who fall under the following:
- Those who were able to receive the first (1st) tranche of the
- Based on the validation done by the DSWD, you are part of the qualified families of the program;
- No duplications in the distribution of cash or financial assistance from other agencies; and
- If your location belongs to some regions where the SAP 2 is distributed
- If you are included in the five (5) million additional beneficiaries of the SAP 2 (either waitlisted or left out) based on the list that would be submitted by the local government to the DSWD.
SAP 2 List of Beneficiaries
So before we take on the list of beneficiaries, it is imperative for everyone to understand that the list you can access from the website of the DSWD is only a partial list. The list is solely based off of the data that DSWD Field Offices submit to the main office.
Here’s how you can push through with the procedure of accessing the newest SAP 2 list of beneficiaries from their website:
- Proceed to the DSWD Website which you can access here at https://sap2.dswd.gov.ph. You will know that you’re in the right website if you see the DSWD logo as the website’s logo.
- At the left top part of the page, you can select the province of where you are to see whether or not you’re included. If in this part you don’t see the province, unfortunately, you’re not part of it. There’s still hope, though, because the province is updated by respective LGUs;
- The next thing you have to select is the city or the municipality of where you are. There also are inconsistencies with it because the particular city or municipality you are in might not have updated the DSWD yet.
- Once done, hit on Enter to view if you are part of the list.
A few days back, the DSWD said that they were able to cover more than 13.6 million beneficiaries. More so, they said that this program already managed a total of P81,3 bullion worth of financial subsidy or assistance. Rene Glen Paje, the Undersecretary of the DSWD said that in the second (2nd) tranche, about 95 percent were covered via both the manual and the digital payouts.
Sa atin pong second tranche, nasa halos 95 percent na po tayo. Mahigit P81.3 billion na ang ating naipamahagi sa pamamagitan ng manual at digital payout. Ang naging beneficiary po nito lahat ay higit kumulang 13.6 million na pamilyang beneficiary ng SAP.”
In Translation: In our second tranche, we were at about 95 percent. We’ve already distributed more than P81.3 through our digital and manual payouts. The beneficiaries reached more than 13.6 million families already across the entire country.
Furthermore, Paje also bulleted the recipients of the SAP 2 and he detailed:
- 1.3 million beneficiaries of the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (4Ps)
- 6 million + low-income families;
- 150, 695 Transport Network Vehicle Services (TNVS) and Public Utility Vehicle (PUVs) drivers;
- Non 4Ps recipients;
- Over 3.2 million waitlisted beneficiaries;
- 33, 336 drivers from areas under ECQ; and
- 1.7 million waitlisted beneficiaries from the Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) areas
Several protests about the SAP being deducted, however, were protested by certain groups. Several members of Gabriela paraded in front of the DSWD main office to protest the failure. You can read more about that here.
Assistance of Local Government Units
Apart from them alone, the DSWD also looked and asked for the assistance of certain Local Government Units (LGUs) in terms of the distribution of the SAP 2. More so, they said that they would be checking and validating the eligibility of the people who would be receiving the cash aid.
In case you want to know if you’re included, you can absolutely make use of the SAP 2 list of beneficiaries via their website. It’s easy, doable, and you can do it on your mobile phone or your laptop! So long as you have a stable internet connection, you wouldn’t have a problem with it.
Do you want to check and validate a certain eligibility for the SAP 2? You can access the list of beneficiaries for the SAP 2 without any hassle! Do it in the comfort of your own homes!
Read Also: DSWD List of SAP 1 Beneficiaries