Ever desired to work in the “Lion City” Singapore? This might be your break through. Fortunately, the EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 30 Production Workers (Compounders). Applicants may file their applications on or before July 13, 2022.
JOB DESCRIPTION: PRODUCTION WORKER (COMPOUNDER)
- Compound and pack ingredients with minimal supervision and wastage.
- Re-fill raw materials, collect samples for QC, and pack finished goods/raw material as instructed by the Shift Leader.
- Other related duties include cleaning of mixed vessels and CIP.
- Ensure that all unused production materials are returned to their original location and proper housekeeping are being carried out daily.
- Ensure that all necessary safety measures are taken when driving electric stacker in production area.
- Report production issue such as haziness, color change, drum leaking in the process of manufacturing.
- Implement the concept of GMP, philosophy of TPM as well as ISO 9000, ISO 14000 in production area.
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, preferably from Manufacturing GMP Environment with the following product lines: Food Beverage, Cosmetics, Fragrance and Scents, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical.
- Diploma/Vocational course is preferred.
- Basic English proficiency is required both oral and written.
- Able to withstand manual work and is hardworking.
- Heavy lifting is required using appropriate equipment.
- Able to work rotate shift, Team player, able to withstand noises.
- Able to work overtime when necessary.
- Expected to work in a strong odor working environment.
- Demonstrated time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- With positive working attitude.
WHAT IS THE SALARY PER MONTH?
- Monthly Salary: SGD 1,400- SGD 1,800 (PHP 53,874- PHP 69,267) Depending on exchange rate.
- DATE POSTED: June 14,2022
- APPLY UNTIL: July 13,2022
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Employer: A LEADING GLOBAL MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
- Employer Address: SINGAPORE
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10351451
- Placement Fee: THIS JOB HAS NO PLACEMENT FEE.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-040-LB-061914-PA
- Address: Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
- Tel No/s : +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Email Address: [email protected]; [email protected]
HOW TO APPLY?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – Production Worker (Compounder) in Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore – EDI STAFFBUILDERS INTERNATIONAL INC (EDI) and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Singapore is hiring 1000 Staff Nurses/Enrolled Nurses
- Singapore is in need of 35 Domestic Workers
- Singapore is Hiring 30 Early Childhood Teachers with a Monthly Salary of PHP 110,000 to 120,000
- Singapore’s Ministry of Education offers ASEAN Scholarship for the Filipino Students
Leave a Reply